Technical Project Manager // ctrl QS
At ctrl QS we address the challenges faced by global brands when operating their digital activities worldwide. Offering a specialized range of services, we achieve operational excellence internationally to go hand in hand with advancing technology. To work at ctrl QS is to be at the forefront of corporate digital transformation. From our office in the heart of Berlin we work with some of the world’s top brands on a global level. We share our love for digital, thrive in constantly changing working requirements, and stand out with an exceptional eye for detail and quality. We collaborate in an agile and dynamic way, in our DNA we have a profound understanding of the requirements of global corporations. Our clients trust us when giving us access to their internal worlds and running vital parts of their business. Exceeding expectations is what we aim for. Working with us means working in a multicultural, fast-paced and service-oriented environment with the opportunity to continuously learn and develop. We grow paths for careers in a wide variety of directions. Our success is based on sustainable and healthy growth, and we put our team, values and client satisfaction first.
What you will do:
- Project managing. You manage and implement a variety of projects with a strong technical focus (e.g. software updates, server migrations, feature configurations) using state-of-the-art digital tools such as CMSs, PIMs, DAMs, eCRM tools etc. You work with different clients and are responsible for all strategic, operational and personnel matters of the projects, including meeting project objectives.
- Consulting. You consult and support our clients with your expertise of systems and software. You break complex technical matters down, translate technical language into marketing language and ensure our clients and other project stakeholders are adequately informed for decision making.
- Bringing in new expertise. You bring in new expertise on digital systems, tools and trends. You empower our teams by sharing, documenting and training this new knowledge.
- Relationship building. You work closely with our clients, their technical partners, systems, software and tool providers. You uphold, strengthen and build trusting and long-term partnerships.
- Optimizing. You critically review project developments, proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives using fresh ideas.
- Rolling up your sleeves. You dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary.
What you can offer:
- Digital savviness. You love digital and have demonstrated your digital affinity at numerous occasions. You have a strong technical understanding of digital landscape and state-of-the-art digital marketing technologies.
- Result orientation. You have a proven track record of successful project management. You take full accountability and ownership of your role. You deliver excellent results with an action-oriented but quality-focused approach.
- Communication. Excellent communication (in English) and relationship management skills and ability to present and communicate professionally to client teams. German skills advantageous.
- Experience. Relevant work experience in the field of digital and/or technical project management in an international digital marketing environment. Extensive knowledge and experience in working with and/or administrating major CMSs, PIMs, DAMs and eCRM tools. Experience working in corporate environments advantageous.
- Strategy. Robust analytical skills and the ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Inspiring a can-do attitude. You love to get involved, you proactively approach opportunities and business challenges with a positive open mind. You inspire others to follow you.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape. You can actively shape our organization and continue the ctrl QS success story. Reap the fruits of your own initiatives, and see and feel the impact of what you do.
- Exposure and top clients. We enjoy long-term and profound client relationships. You will work closely with leading global brands, helping them to steer digital transformation in their organization.
- Learning and development. We face new challenges every day and we encourage you to take them on. You’ll never stop learning when working with us. We’ll plan your development steps together.
- Work-life balance. We strongly believe that a healthy work-life balance not only makes us happier but also leads to better results. We offer opportunities to work from home, temporary remote work and sabbatical opportunities.
We always strive to ensure that our intentions and everyday actions are guided by our values: Trust, Quality, Collaboration, Dynamism, Impact and Professionalism.
- Dream team. An open, committed, supportive, multicultural, fun and powerful team is looking forward to welcoming you soon!
- Excellent Working environment. Our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin. We offer fresh fruit every day, weekly breakfasts and yoga classes, team and company events, and more.
Have we sparked your interest? We are looking forward to receiving your application via the application form!