Video Marketing Specialist // Tidio
- Would you like to make YouTube your full time career?
- Would you like to join a company that grows with you?
- Would you like to have flexible career and work remotely?
- Would you like to help us create services that are loved by thousands of business owners from all around the world?
This job position may be a good fit for you!
We are the fast-growing IT company. The service we create and develop is Tidio – a communication service that allows businesses to chat with their website visitors in real time. It’s one of the top live chat applications in the world today. With more than 160,000 clients around the globe, Tidio enhances the day-to-day customer experiences of small businesses and micro-enterprises. We understand their needs very well — we are one of them, after all.
Check us: facebook.com/Tidio Backstage
As a Video Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- produce short and long-form digital video content and, developing a sustainable video production workflow,
- post-production process: video editing, sound editing, animation and visual effects insertions,
- growing our YouTube channel by taking actions based on analyses of statistics,
- research compelling stories and initiate, create new digital video concepts,
- partner with other departments to strategise improvements for customer-facing support material.
What we offer?
- access to the latest industry tools and skills – we are consistently focused on developing ourselves,
- you can work remotely, but if not, we offer an office in a prestigious building located in the city centre, with free parking space
- a fantastic atmosphere and working with people who love what they do,
- salary up to 1620 Euro net on B2B contract – dependent on experience and skills,
- a supportive and productive environment without corporate nonsense,
What we require from our Video Marketing Specialist?
- professional proficiency of English and the ability to make videos in this language,
- experience in running a YouTube channel, understanding of Social Media marketing,
- skills in the art of video storytelling with the ability to write meticulously planned, interesting video scripts,
- experience in videography and video editing, proficiency in using video editing tools,
- a passion for educational content and track record of developing and executing successful video content.