Video Specialist // Sellics
Sellics is a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin that is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers, vendors and agencies that provides everything they need to be successful on Amazon. The integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. With more exciting features in development, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting-edge software innovation.
As a company that has grown organically, Sellics values ownership and agility. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback as well as build a dynamic company culture where every team member has an impact, striving to create an environment where people not only enjoy coming to work every day, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are seeking a dedicated and talented Video Specialist. As a Video Specialist, you will serve as the photographer/videographer who captures, edits, and produces photos and videos for both internal and external purposes.
- Capture studio-quality video both on location and in the office as projects dictate
- Shoot and edit content to build a library of product videos, hiring videos, and/or case study videos
- Lead all technical setup for shoots, including lighting, angle, placement and type of microphone, and positioning of individuals on camera (if appropriate)
- Collaborate regularly with creative teammates, marketing teammates, and senior management
- Develop an intimate understanding of our brand message and tone to accurately capture in video and photo form
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Fluent in English
- Past experience in TV/film or other role operating video and editing equipment
- Great creative eye for visualizing and shooting concepts effectively
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects. Knowledge of motion graphics preferred
- Basic ColorGrading experience
- You are an be an expert in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator
What have you done before? What motivates you? Why is Sellics the best place for you? Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section!
Why should you choose Sellics?
- You will be part of a very fast growing company & Marketing team
- You will work very closely with amazingly talented people
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Urban Sports Club membership
- Self Improvement Grant
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we went to Lisbon!
- An opportunity to join a dynamic group of teammates who challenge, trust, and care about each other, the work we do, and the success story we’re all helping to write. We live by our values, our benefits are real, and if we all keep the kitchen clean together, we get unlimited chocolate :)