Account Manager, Client Services // SmartRecruiters
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, LinkedIn, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing enterprise solution.
Due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Account Manager to join our team and take ownership of a range of client services with a focus on programmatic candidate sourcing. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of SmartRecruiters’ candidate-side business and recruitment ad-tech. You will work directly with clients and collaborate with internal teams, incl. Sales and Product, and external partners to manage targeted recruitment campaigns that deliver relevant candidates.
This position offers a high degree of responsibility and autonomy and requires a proactive and analytical candidate who thrives on problem-solving.
What you’ll be working on at SmartRecruiters:
- Manage a six-figure monthly ad budget
- Full ownership of programmatic campaigns, incl. budgeting, launch, monitoring, optimization, and automation
- Drive long-term value with clients through a deep understanding of their hiring needs and SmartRecruiters sourcing technology
- Manage SmartRecruiters’ relationship with job distribution partners
- Compile and deliver regular customer reports
- Source and evaluate new channels to expand candidate reach and coverage, incl. new markets
- 3+ years of relevant experience in account management, digital advertising, publishers, programmatic
- Solid understanding of performance marketing channels and components, e.g. Google Adwords, bidding solutions, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing
- Tech-savvy, outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working in Excel, Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Fluent in English, effective communication and presentation skills
- Last, but by no means least – an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. We’re an international team with members from Germany, USA, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Greece, France, China, Poland, India, Iran, Tunisia, Colombia, and South Sudan.
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin city center
- Equity: yes
- Salary: Based on experience
- Remote work possible: No
Please note: this position is available for EU work permit holders only.