As an IT Support Technician at Kinzo, you will be providing 1st level workplace support to our currently 50 end users in our Berlin office in Mitte. The role will include individual service requests, daily troubleshooting and a high level of user contact, both face to face on site and via remote tools. Daily responsibilities will include the professional running of the helpdesk, as well as maintaining the existing infrastructure, servers, backups, user devices, software and licensing tools.
We are looking for:
- a well-rounded technical background with relevant experience in a similar position and good understanding of Mac hardware and operating system
- good knowledge of the current versions of Mac OS, Windows 10, Mac Apps, Adobe Suite, Office365, Vectorworks, Rhino and VRay, as well as their licensing Models
- ability to provide user admin support within Active Directory, LDAP and VPN services
- working knowledge of network infrastructures (our infrastructure platforms include: Brocade, Ruckus, Synology, Sophos, Xerox, Starface CloudPBX, Apple) and profound knowledge of video conference and VoIP equipment
What we expect:
- ability to work independently and maintain a high standard work routine as well as a reliable forecast of potential issues
- excellent user facing skills and deployment as well as production of new documentation standards
- constant drive to improve quality of IT-operations on site
- awareness and understanding of architectural software tools, its possibilities as well as loopholes
- good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Who we are and what we do:
Kinzo is an architectural office in Berlin. We have been working with international companies on the cutting edge of interior architecture and design ever since Karim El-Ishmawi, Martin Jacobs and Chris Middleton founded Kinzo in 2005. The foundations of our work are: providing our clients with the best consultation, a precise analysis of every project and the joint development of strategies. A holistic design approach and our support throughout all design and constructional phases round off our company philosophy, which is to always provide individual and sustainable solutions.
We guarantee you will never be bored! Kinzo offers a diverse working environment in an international, young and friendly team. Do you want to join us? Go ahead and send a cover letter, your CV and your salary expectations to Christina A. Schindler at [email protected]