Apartment Maintenance Lead in LifeX Berlin // LifeX Aps
LifeX is a rapidly-growing startup in the prop-tech space. We operate beautiful co-living homes for young professionals, enabling them to have complete convenience, flexibility and embedded community.
We are expanding at a lightning pace, and with that so is our team! What does that mean for you? We are currently looking for a new member for our Operations team in Berlin who is ready to take an active part in our expansion and growth. We take away the stress and uncertainty of moving somewhere new and build communities that connect people from every corner of the world.
To do this we offer
- Fully serviced co-living apartments, furnished with contemporary Scandinavian design
- Social events and connections across an inclusive community of expats from every corner of the world
In 2 short years, we have grown to over 56 apartments in the center of Copenhagen, Berlin, Munich, Paris, London and Vienna with more than 200 active members. With early investment from Founders, Cherry.vc and stellar angel investors, we are planning to scale rapidly to take over Europe and beyond.
This is a unique position to get insight into what it takes to scale a fast-growing international start-up and work with people who are passionate about making a difference, challenge the status quo, have the drive to learn new skills and desire to be a leader.
In the Apartment Maintenance Lead role, you will be in charge of making sure the daily operations is running smoothly in the apartments.
What you’ll do:
- End-to-end operations responsibilities as we scale LifeX in Berlin
- Maintain the relationship with cleaning staff in regards to re-stocks, tasks and performance tracking
- Manage ongoing operations issues, tracking and follow-up with members
- Create and maintain restocking systems for order management in apartments
- Enforcing high quality standards to increase member happiness
- Ability to travel between apartments and work at different locations
- Build sustainable relationships with landlords, partners and the members
- Are a hustler who wants to own daily operations processes
- Are Fluent in German and English; both written and verbal
- Have good manual skills
- Have previous hospitality, building or facility management experience or education
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude combined with a practical approach to tasks at hand
- Are driven to learn new skills and optimize processes
- Can direct people to make sure deadlines are met
- Love to create order from chaos
- Are able to multitask and manage multiple communication channels
- Have an obsessive attention to detail
- Have a high stress threshold
- Take pride in making others feel welcomed, safe and secure
- Can work independently
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Join an ambitious startup, solving real life issues
- International and diverse team
- Team Camps in different European cities
- Flexible working around your schedule incl. Home Office
- Personal and professional growth as you progress in the role
- We believe an enjoyable work atmosphere is crucial to getting the best work done. Our Berlin office is situated in Kreuzberg and includes drinks, fruit, personal Laptop & equipment and great colleagues.