Artist & Label Relations Executive [French Speaking] – remote, part-time
We are looking for a French-speaking Artist and Label Relations Executive to join the team part-time (20 h per week). This is a hybrid-remote position.
Your main responsibility will be customer support for our artists in French and you should be organized and self-motivated and have experience of successfully handling customers.
The responsibilities include, amongst other things
- Be the first point of contact for new and existing customers
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tools
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer complaints and by communicating with our internal team
- Ensure that quality metrics are met and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to improve efficiency, processes and touch time
- Translation of website content, marketing messages & internal resources
- Create and update our email templates.
- French speaking on a native level with excellent written skills
- Fluent in English to a business level, additional language skills are a plus!
- Based in Berlin with a German work permit
- Prior experience with customer service
- Strong communication skills and comfortable working in an international and remote environment
- Patient problem solver with a desire to understand and help customers, even the toughest ones!
- Experience with writing content in the specified language is desired
- Experience with Community Management is a plusTeam-player, eager to learn
- Strong passion for music and knowledge of the music business are a big plus!
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We’re a team of DIY musicians, label owners and industry professionals. Music is a part of us and in our DNA. We’re a part of the same community and understand the obstacles and problems that musicians face every day. Our mission is to be heroes for DIY musicians and independent record labels around the world.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We are truly convinced that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable as an artist, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
Culture & Office
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Marketing and Customer Support; working with our Team in Zurich and a bunch of international Freelancers.
We believe that remote work is the future and it is here to stay, but we also strongly believe that culture and team spirit benefit from working together at one place and meeting for Team Events from time to time. That’s why you have the choice to work from our centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg) or from your fully equipped home office in Berlin most days.
More reasons to work with us
- High degree of automony, with a coaching aproach from management
- Regular, scheduled feedback
- We really value Work-Life Balance: flexible work times, remote work, option to work from abroad for up to two months per year and to take unpaid leave on top of your regular holidays
- Regular Team Events and Feierabend beers in Berlin
If you want to learn more about how it is to work for iMusician, please check out our career page!
We believe in equal opportunities for all. We embrace diversity in every aspect – as long as we share some basic values and can align on iMusician’s purpose. Please apply as we are open to everyone independent of age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Don’t miss the opportunity to become part of our story and support musicians world wide!