Production Coordinator // Fy
Fy! is building a mobile marketplace of the coolest products from the world’s best brands, designers and artists. We help people discover and shop products they’ve never seen before whilst helping our suppliers grow their revenue and build their brands on mobile.
We are funded and backed by some of the savviest investors in Europe including Forward Partners, 500 Startups, Hoxton Ventures and the ex-leadership of ASOS, Streetcar and LoveFilm. We are a small but passionate and experienced team of entrepreneurs, creatives technologies and marketing experts working to build something huge.
The quality and depth of our product assortment is critical to our customer’s experience of Fy! and our brand on-boarding team is at the forefront of this success. You’ll be responsible for helping some of the best emerging brands in the world get their products live, looking great and selling on Fy!.
We are a very small team and need a self starter who’s ambitious, creative and motivated to manage the on-boarding of a large number of brands a month.
You’ll have smashed it in the first 12 months if:
- You’re delivering a world class on-boarding experience to our brands and suppliers – getting their products live in record time and looking great first time, every time
- You’ve helped identify ways to make on-boarding a more effective, efficient and delightful experience
What you’ll do everyday
- You’ll be the first point of contact with our brands once they’ve signed with Fy! and will be responsible for getting everything we need from them to start selling their products on Fy! – images, descriptions, prices etc
- You’ll be working with our graphic designers, copywriters and marketing teams to make sure the brands and their products look great and their product pages contain all the information customers need to buy
- You’ll need to problem solve as every brand is different so you’re able to think your to help solve their unique challenges
- Identify opportunities to improve existing operations through technology and process change, help us create new ways to onboard brands at scale
- Help existing brands manage their inventory on the site, adding and removing products and optimising inventory
Who are we looking for?
Above all else we’re looking for someone who’s smart, ambitious and creative. Through your work experience, studies or personal projects you’ve shown creativity, hustle, determination and an ability to make do great work and make a serious impact.
Other nice to haves:
- 1-2 years experience in account management, merchandising or creative operations preferred
- You love solving difficult problems and are prepared to throw yourself at any challenge that might come up
- You’re passionate about art, fashion, design and shopping
- You’re slightly obsessive about trends and have an intuitive understanding of what’s cool – your friends and family are always complimenting you on your style
- You’ve got a growth mindset – you’re curious and excited about learning and are always trying to make things work faster or better
- University degree with a high score
- You’ll learn by doing working directly within our small team of sales, growth, product and engineering experts. If we hit our objectives you’ll inevitably be one of the most sought after talents in growth in Europe.
- Impact and influence – you’ll be joining a small but high performance team in a key role. You’ll be able to have an immediate and high impact on Fy!
- An incredible learning experience in building and scaling a global consumer brand. You’ll be working as part of a team who have over 50 years combined experience starting, scaling and exiting consumer businesses (onefinestay, Fab.com, Monoqi, Zipcar, Zulily, Google, Tuenti, TicTail…)..
- You’ll be exposed to everything entailed in scaling a digital startup – marketing, product, ops, engineering etc.
- Huge staff discounts on products purchased on Fy!, Five Elephants coffee on tap