Director Business Development // Zenhomes
What We Are Building
We believe that the way people live and run property will change dramatically. Zenhomes is at the forefront of this change, disrupting the traditional, manual- and paper-based ways of property management. Tens of thousands of customers already entrust their real estate portfolios to our solution and are excited to manage their property on our platform. With Zenhomes they gain full financial transparency over their real estate assets, calculate utility costs in a matter of clicks and keep all the contracts at their fingertips.
Our vision is to build an ecosystem where landlords, tenants and property managers will interact digitally to improve all aspects of living. We reach this by combining outstanding product design and technology excellence, and we are experts at turning complex problems into simple solutions. Our technology strategy is to build distributed architecture, which is capable of embracing a business process of any complexity. We believe in a good code, tests, full automation of deployment, and everything that makes our everyday life fun.
Who Are We Looking For
We are looking for a Director Business Development (m/f/x) to work with our founding team to enable the strategic advancement of the company. You are an ambitious, analytical and entrepreneurial thinker, excited by the idea to fundamentally change the way we interact with real estate our everyday lives.
- You are the confidante and advisor to the chief executive and drive strategic projects, acting as a sounding board for ideas.
- You are in charge of planning and directing all administrative, financial, and operational activities within the organization, including (but not limited to) monitoring of relevant KPIs, preparation of financial projections and staff planning in close collaboration with the founders.
- You initiate and monitor projects of high strategic importance, providing oversight and guidance to the founding team.
- You organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the executives to facilitate efficient decision making.
- You act as a fully empowered representative of the founding team in selecting, negotiating with and managing our key partners and technical providers.
- You have graduated from a university or business school and experience in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment such as strategy consulting, investment banking or top-tier technology company.
- You have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, a numbers-driven decision maker that is able to communicate complex ideas the most effective manner.
- You are extremely well organized, one hundred percent reliable, very proactive and constantly challenge yourself to always be one step ahead of everyone else.
- You achieved mastery in the use of Excel and Powerpoint.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Why You Should Join Us
- Competitive Salary and Equity Participation. We are in on this mission together – and will win it as a team. That’s why next to competitive pay, everyone is offered a piece of the company.
- Flexible Vacation Policy. Work hard, holiday hard. We don’t count vacation days. Refuel and take time off when you need it.
- Healthy Food & Beverage. Kitchen stocked with healthy food, snacks, drinks and as much Mate and beer as you want? Check.
- Triple-A Equipment. Your best performance requires the best tools. So you tell us what you need and we get it, no questions asked. Yes, even weird mousepads.
- A Workplace You’ll Love. A cozy & light-filled office in the heart of Berlin Prenzlauerberg – a place with history; Zalando & Rocket Internet were started in the very same office.
- Visa Assistance. We can’t imagine why you aren’t already in Berlin, but if you need to move, we’ll help you organize your visa and get all the papers sorted thanks to our partner Progedo!
Fancy a challenge?
Then apply directly with your CV specifying your availabilities. We are looking forward to receiving your application and will get in touch with you quickly.
Starting date: ASAP