Client Support Representative & Client Success Manager
As a SnapEngage Tier 1 Client Support Representative (CSR) you will act as a frontline ambassador for SnapEngage. You’ll answer questions, solve problems and provide support to clients, employees, and prospective clients alike. You’ll gain exposure to all parts of the business and will have the opportunity to build and hone your technical and communication skill sets.
As an entry-level SnapEngage Client Success Manager (CSM) your primary objectives will be high client satisfaction and retention. You will be responsible for adoption, expansion and retention of your own book of clients while spending your extracurricular time helping us make our clients truly successful with our product.
This position will be located in our Berlin, Germany office.
In this hybrid role you will:
Tier 1 Client Support Representative:
- Be an ambassador for SnapEngage to clients, you will be an expert in our products, services, and our team.
- Answer incoming client questions through live chat, email, and the occasional phone call, escalating as necessary.
- Answer basic technical questions and capture feedback and with new requirements to share with the Support and Product teams.
- Manage your ticket queue, ensuring a prompt follow up for issue resolution with our clients.
- Constantly participate in process and overall team improvement, being vocal about ideas and opportunities when you see them.
- Always be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
Client Success Manager:
- Leverage SnapEngage’s Client Success best practices with a focus on product adoption, expansion and retention and apply them to your assigned clients:
- Product adoption – When this is happening effectively, your book of SnapEngage clients are adopting and thriving with the product.
- Expansion – As their trusted advisor, your clients are receiving value every time they interact with you, enabling you to recommend other applications of SnapEngage that might provide value for them.
- Retention – Assuming our product is being successfully adopted, and you are providing value as a trusted advisor, maintaining client retention at a predetermined goal should fall right in place.
About You (this role is perfect if you have):
- At least one year of experience in a customer service role.
- Comfort with technology – you don’t mind breaking things in order to fix them.
- Enjoy helping others achieve their success using technology solutions.
- Interest in growing into a full-time CSR or CSM or Account Executive type position.
- Passionate about coming up with creative solutions and strategic recommendations.
Why Work Here
- Remote working opportunity through the COVID-19 pandemic, then hybrid remote/in-person model once it’s safe to return to an office environment.
- Post-COVID: Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
- Weekly German class.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their customer engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.