Curator // Arweave
Arweave is a blockchain-based technology startup that provides permanent, low-cost, and truly censorship-free data storage for everyone, and strives to democratise the information space.
The Decentralised Public Library is a project within Arweave that incentivises the sourcing, archiving, and sharing of vitally important social and cultural information by using censorship-resistant blockchain technology.
About the role
- Collaborate with the team to curate new digital collections
- Create innovative initiatives to further our mission, grow our community, and reach new audiences
- Perform research, including literature reviews, and create content such as reports and articles based on your findings
- Manage data entry, administration and analysis processes
- Assist our existing online community with queries
- Excellent English written language skills, must be proficient to a bachelor’s degree standard
- Enthusiasm for information freedom, collaborative research & knowledge exchange, and science & research communication
- Strong Google Suite skills, particularly in Google Sheets.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning to use new technologies
- Skills in data management and administration
- Good literature review and research skills
- Ideally both some qualitative and quantitative data analysis skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Happy working in a rapidly changing environment with shifting priorities
- As one of our first hires, you get the chance to shape a startup company alongside blockchain industry pioneers
- Regular social events on Fridays
- Monday team breakfasts
- Holiday allowance – we’ll pay for you to go on holiday
- A personal development budget
- Flexible working hours
- Free beverages and healthy snacks
- Great coffee in a top-notch office in Nollendorfplatz
This position is a full time or part-time position.
How to apply
For your application, please provide the following materials:
- Up-to-date CV or resumé
- One recent article or academic work of your own writing
Please send your application to [email protected]