Customer Care Agent – German Market (m/f/d)
Every year millions of people are either filing their taxes in fear or giving up on their tax refund altogether. We’re working on fixing that. Our intuitive app enables anyone, regardless of education or background, to file their taxes with newfound confidence.
Spread across Berlin and Madrid, Team Taxfix is a compassionate group of solution-finders. We speak our minds openly, and with 350+ professionals from 45+ different nationalities, we’re rich in ideas and voices. In five years, we’ve raised over 100 million euros in funding and helped people reclaim more than one billion euros.
A good customer relationship determines the success of every company. As a Customer Care agent at Taxfix, you are the first point of contact for users and you play a fundamental role to create a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or support on technical issues. You are an integral part of the journey to revolutionise the tax software market and with your evaluated user feedback, you help us to constantly improve the Taxfix App.
We are excited to welcome new Customer Care agents to our team for an initial contract from 1st December 2021 – 31st July 2022 with the potential for further extensions. Not living in Berlin? No problem. Your team members work from all over Germany, and we offer remote onboarding.
- Supporting and helping our users to do their tax returns with our app.
- Providing user support through multiple channels (email, chat, social media, phone).
- Creating a unique customer experience by answering user questions on a wide range of topics, including the use of the app or technical issues and data protection.
- Contributing to the implementation of operating procedures and the general knowledge base.
- Analysing and understanding customers’ needs to translate them into possible solutions and sharing with the team.
- Collecting and evaluating user feedback to help us to constantly improve the app.
- 2+ years of B2C experience of providing exceptional customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English language skills.
- A customer-centric mindset and passion for excellent customer service.
- Prior experience of reviewing content and quality within customer communications.
- A problem-solving and process-driven mentality.
- Confidence with G-Suite and CRM systems, Intercom experience is beneficial.
- A chance to do meaningful, people-centric work with an international team of passionate professionals.
- Holistic wellbeing with mental health coaching sessions, a discounted membership to Urban Sports Club, and supplemental child care support.
- A monthly allowance to spend on home support services, including childcare, housekeeping, pet sitting, tutoring, and elderly care.
- Full trust to take ownership of your work in a flat hierarchy where feedback is encouraged and expected.
- Plenty of opportunities to socialise as a team. In addition to internal meet-ups, our international team hosts regular get-togethers—virtually and in person when possible.