Customer Experience Specialist – French Speaking (f/m/d)
If you are excited about the opportunity to shape this company and disrupt an industry, apply!
- Be our first French and English-speaking Customer Experience Specialist! You have the opportunity to define and meet our customer goals, to ensure the highest quality experience for our customers in a new city as well as maintain existing relationships in Germany!
- Front line support: assisting all customers by delivering the best customer experience possible, helping them to understand and solve operational challenges
- Proactively communicating to go above and beyond for our first customers in a new city
- Problem-solving technical issues and prioritizing: working with the tech team to build cases and prioritize them ensuring our customers have a smooth resolution when it comes to technical bugs
- Ensuring all transactions through the app is smooth sailing by reviewing all orders, whilst improving these processes for scaling
- Analyze Hive customer processes to identify improvement opportunities, drive their implementation and scale them globally.
- Be the voice of customers with the product and tech team and work closely with these teams to design new processes as Hive evolves and grows.
“If this role gets you excited, please apply with a cover letter detailing a time you went above and beyond for a customer!”
We know – sometimes, you can’t tick every box. We would still love to hear from you if you think you’re a good fit!
- Enthusiasm to build an early-stage company and reshape D2C e-commerce fulfilment
- 1-3 years experience, customer-related experience is a plus
- Relentless drive and hands-on entrepreneurial mentality
- Experience in being part of technical projects is a plus
- Experience in designing, building, and executing new processes
- Clear, professional, and informative written and verbal communication style
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to business priority changes and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Fluent in both written and verbal French and English
Be part of the Hive. You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains. People at the Hive have worked at organisations such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, DHL, N26, and Amazon before
Have impact. Join a young company operating at lightning speed — we have bold ambitions
You’ll be valued. We offer attractive compensation & equity — and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up
→ There’s more! Enjoy free drinks and snacks in our fulfillment center and office in Berlin Mitte, and join regular team events
We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We’re on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the future.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.