Customer Service Agent (German speaking)
At Dance, we believe getting where you want to go should be simple and sustainable. With our electric mobility subscription, members can easily explore their city with an ebike or emoped while benefiting from included maintenance and repairs. Both individuals and businesses can make convenient and fun mobility choices without the investment of ownership: membership is flexible. Ultimately, Dance believes that the more people use electric mobility, we can create more connected and livable cities. Dance is currently live in Germany (Berlin, Hamburg and Munich), with Vienna and Paris launching in spring 2022. The company was founded by SoundCloud founders Eric Quidenus-Wahlforss and Alexander Ljung, together with the co-founder of Jimdo, Christian Springub. Investors include BlueYard, HV Capital and Eurazeo. To find out more, visit https://dance.co.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dance is committed to building an inclusive workplace. The company welcomes people from all different backgrounds, including age, citizenship, ethnic and racial origins, gender identities, individuals with disabilities, marital status, religions and ideologies, and sexual orientations to apply.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Customer Service Agent, you will:
- Provide our B2C and B2B members a fantastic service experience over WhatsApp, chat, email and phone
- Have the best solution for our members’ requests on hand
- Answer all kind of questions about our service and our products
- Support potential members during sign-up
- Coordinate deliveries and repairs with our local operations teams
- Report directly to our Customer Experience Manager
To be successful in this role, you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service and / or a customer facing job, preferably one focused on a premium service experience
- Have a passion for dealing with people and and a strong problem-solving competence
- Find motivation in going the extra mile to really please your customers
- Communicate fluently in German and English
- Are curious and excited to work constantly on improvements
- Have excellent prioritization and communication skills
Did we just describe you? Let us know by sending over a CV, with an outline of what motivates you most about becoming part of Dance. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we would still encourage you to apply!
Come and experience a unique culture, where you can work alongside exceptionally talented people and move us towards more livable cities.
How we take care of you:
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive compensation package
- Switching off is important! Take up to 30 days of vacation annually
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Generous learning & development allowance to ensure your development is supported and you have opportunities to grow
- Optional private pension plan with company matching
- Your own Dance subscription for an ebike or emoped