Customer Service Manager (m/w/d) // Kindoh
We are exclusively looking for candidates, who are German native speakers, or their written & spoken German is business fluent (excellent)!
Kindoh was established in 2016 and is a fast-growing South Korean consumer goods company with a mission to supply families with the highest quality products. We are dedicated to safety, high quality raw materials and natural ingredients.
We have built our philosophy on values, which give us the comfort of trust: safety, no compromise on product quality, clear and transparent information, reasonable price. That’s true happiness for us.
Our innovative marketing strategy focuses on fairness and transparent communication. Therefore, our brands are a trustworthy partner for families.
Our scope of products includes an exclusive selection of premium baby diapers and wipes, natural cosmetics for babies and adults, as well as quality personal hygiene items.
After two years of a rapid success story selling our premium -Made in Germany- diapers in South Korea, Kindoh was established in Germany and the headquarter was moved to Basel in Switzerland to expand globally. We operate in Germany, South Korea, China and plan to expand in several other markets across Europe and Asia.
In order to further our growth in online trading, we are looking for passionate people to join our team.
We are seeking for an outstanding and passionate Customer Service Manager to join our CS department based in Berlin.
Responsibilities & Personal Profile
- You work with our customers in Germany
- You help to set up the CS function and support our customers via live chat, e-mail and by phone
- You understand the concerns of our customers and provide an excellent service that answers them as quickly and accurately as possible
- You analyze the needs of our customers and design the support roadmap
- You are responsible for building our knowledge base in the area of the CS.
- You work closely with our product team
Skills & Requirements
- You have successfully completed your education or studies in a related field
- Experience in CRM platform management & administration as Salesforce, Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.
- Proven track record of successfully managing implementation of customer service-related tools and applications, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Highly skilled in analyzing and consolidating large amounts of data from various sources
- Strong presentation skills in delivering analysis results and key insights to support strategy and business decisions
- Deep knowledge about current customer service-related technology & tools
- Excellent skills providing support and training with CRM platforms
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Data and process-oriented approach to solving problems
- You speak German at mother tongue level and very good English
- A good understanding of online marketplace dynamics is plus
What we offer
- A dynamic, agile, start-up environment, short decision-making processes in which everyone contributes to our product and growth
- Space for your own initiative, responsibility and the opportunity to introduce your own ideas
- Demanding tasks and excellent career development opportunities
- International team
- Modern office located in the heart of Berlin (Mitte)
- Competitive salary
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents online addressed to [email protected], indicating a possible start date and salary expectations.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Kindoh to transmit and store your information and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Kindoh is an equal opportunities employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.