Customer Service in Sustainable Startup (W/M/D)
This is us
– In Berlin, Hamburg, Münster or Remote-
Liefergrün is a technology and service platform committed to providing the most customer-friendly and sustainable delivery experience for online shopping:
- We firmly believe that innovations positively influence our world – We are convinced that we have to act now! That’s why we stand for the green revolution of inner city logistics with 100% emission-free deliveries.
- Nowadays, you can determine exactly when your pizza or groceries will be delivered, but when it comes to the parcel delivery of your favourite shop, you have no way at all to determine when the parcel should arrive.
- We want to change the status quo of parcel deliveries. We strongly believe that technology is driving change and that end consumers should be able to decide when and how.
- You are in contact with our customers in writing and by phone and answer questions and problems regarding the delivery status.
- With increasing experience, you will also take care of more complicated cases and mediate between customers and our fleets.
- You work with many internal departments such as route management and quality management and learn a lot about logistics and supply chain along the way.
- Since we are a startup, you will be confronted with other varied tasks every now and then.
- The tools you work with include Google Suite, Slack, Freshdesk and Salesforce. Of course, you will receive comprehensive training.
- You have drive, burn for your tasks and want to change the world
- You are a talented communicator and can explain complex issues to our customers in a simple way.
- For you, empathy and humanity in dealing with customers and colleagues are a matter of course.
- You enjoy being able to help almost all of our customers and keep a cool head even if you don’t succeed for once
- You are not afraid of new situations, but enjoy variety and new challenges
- You can organize yourself and do not need a meticulously timed work schedule to function
- Ideally, you have experience in customer service or in the logistics area
- You speak fluent German and good English
- Advancement and career opportunities – high performers can develop into experts or team leaders thanks to our strong growth
- Be part of something big – Together we’re working to make the delivery experience more sustainable, easier and more flexible.
- Startup mentality – flat hierarchies, open communication, great team events, short decision-making processes and plenty of room for your own ideas and participation.
- With us, you can do the things you love – and create valuable impact for the company, the end customer and more sustainable logistics.
- Sustainability is a top priority for us – We integrate sustainability not only on our mission but also in our everyday life.
- Work-life balance is important to us – benefit from sports offers at the “Urban Sports Club” and regular team events.
- The best of both worlds – A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin and the opportunity to work from home.
- You will find delivery green in the portfolio of international top VCs – We benefit from this through financing, support and consulting.