Customer Service Team Lead
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead to join our management team leading our first-level CS Representatives. The mission of the first-level team is to deliver a world-class customer service experience to our customers to help our them love where they are going.
You will be focused on supporting a team of CS reps who build customer relationships by resolving CS inquiries on email, phone, and chat, always aiming to provide our customers with incredible travel experiences. We are looking for a natural leader who knows how to inspire and motivate people, someone who is able to listen, understand social situations and team dynamics, and enjoys identifying people’s strengths and pushing them to perform their best.
- Motivating and inspiring an international team of 10-15 Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)
- Coaching your team as they deliver outstanding customer service
- Conducting annual performance and people management reviews, in addition to holding biweekly one-to-ones
- Motivating low performers and supporting the growth and development of high performers
- Acting as a mediator to avoid and resolve conflicts
- Supporting the team’s growth by recruiting new team members
- Managing daily operations and workflows while keeping the big picture in mind
- Defining and analyzing relevant KPIs and reports for the first-level CSR team
- Analyzing feedback from customers and their main contact reasons, and advocating for them within GetYourGuide
- Managing your own initiatives and special projects or pilot programs, always with the aim of advocating for our customers and improving customer experience
- You are a passionate people person and clear communicator who uses tailored styles to influence different personalities
- You are a natural coach who strives to motivate a team in a dynamic environment to achieve both productivity goals and quality targets
- You possess an analytical mind with strong business mindset, and are always looking for solutions that have the strongest customer impact
- You are flexible, excited by change, and you actively take risks to drive innovation
- You are both positive and pragmatic, demonstrating patience and a calm attitude
- The opportunity to be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Several perks including yoga classes, Urban Sports Club and German classes
Ready to join journeys and help provide incredible experiences to our customers? Please send us your application below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] Please note that applications sent via this email address won’t be considered.
Curious to know more about our Customer Service team? Read about Customer Service at GetYourGuide on our blog. And for inspiration about growth within the department, check out Owning Your Development with our Team Lead, Raoni.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.