Customer Success Manager // Dalia Research
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia develops B2B/SaaS solutions to facilitate market and opinion research in >100 countries. We harness the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro-surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real-time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion, and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia is one of Germany’s fastest-growing tech startups with a team from 29 different countries driven by one mission: to generate information that helps us better understand the world around us.
Dalia is on the search for a Customer Success Manager to ensure that our customers are supported, educated, and highly engaged users of our new brand analytics platform.
The journey that awaits you
- Big things are in store at Dalia in 2019. One particularly exciting development is Latana: a new cutting-edge SaaS solution for brand analytics that we just launched. Having built an MVP and successfully engaged a number of exciting, fast-growing tech companies as customers, we are ready to scale up our team.
- As Latana’s first Customer Success Manager, you will be a trusted partner to customers seeking to maximise the value of brand insights we provide.
- From educating newly-onboarded customers, to troubleshooting usability and technical issues, to project managing new waves of research, you will ultimately serve as a guru on all things Latana for internal and external stakeholders.
- You will provide our customers with day-to-day support on technical and usability issues, feeding these back to our product and development team and brainstorming solutions.
- Develop scalable processes for customer onboarding, support, and education, including webinars, FAQs, and more.
- Own and take responsibility for retention and customer satisfaction metrics.
Your profile includes
- At least 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role such as sales, customer service, or account management, ideally within a technology or (even better) SaaS company.
- Experience working cross-functionally, specifically with business development and project management is a plus.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, which you use to write the needed documentation and to communicate daily with business and technical stakeholders.
- Customer-centricity: you always think with the customer in mind and continuously challenge whether they bring value to the customer.
- Positive outlook: you’re optimistic, highly likable, upbeat and energetic. You enjoy building rapport and trust to foster a sense of open communication.
- Proactive approach to work with a high level of self-organisation. You don’t require lots of direction in order to determine priorities and to take action.
What else makes Dalia awesome?
- No “ninja” culture – teamwork here is paramount, and that means others will help you when you need it. Mentorship is always available.
- Occasional remote work is possible.
- A well-stocked kitchen, where you can request grocery items.
- A team boat that we built ourselves.