Customer Success Manager, German Speaking
- Position Title: Customer Success Manager
- Location: Berlin-based
- Department: Professional Services
- Reports: Director of Professional Services
Spectrm is a fast-growing 50+ employee SaaS company, which has clients all over the globe, and strategic partnerships with Meta and Google. During the last 2 years, we have signed customers like Uber, Zalando, United Nations, Ford and Deichmann, and many more.
Our mission is to empower companies to scale and automate 1:1 customer relationships across all languages and key instant messaging channels. Help us build a world where marketing talks with people not at them.
As company grows we are looking for more team members in our Customer Success Department to help us being business partners to our customers and provide them with great experiences as well as build long-lasting relationships.
What the job looks like
- Managing your own portfolio of customers
- Creating client-specific account development plans
- Building high touch, consultative and strong relationships with our customers through regular communication, such as QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews), weekly Jour Fixes and/or training sessions
- Keeping in line with and exceeding your quarterly NRR targets
- Liaising and collaborating seamlessly with Sales, Onboarding, Support and the wider team, where relevant to ensure a first-class experience for our customers
- Helping shape our product by representing the customer’s voice and interests within our company
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time to visit our customers & partners
- Solid experience in Customer Success or a related field, bonus if you acquired it in the B2B Enterprise SaaS world
- Strong communication skills and negotiation techniques (written and verbal) on an executive level
- Excellent project & time management skills
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with different stakeholders
- You are interested in technology – especially within the digital marketing landscape
- Fluency in written and spoken English language, German language knowledge would be an advantage
Our recruitment process in 5 steps
- Call with our Recruiter – 30 mins
- Call with our Director of Professional Services – 30 mins
- Challenge & Discussion with the team – 90 mins
- Call with our CEO – 30 mins
Spectrm is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age or all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different.