Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
We are a growing technology start-up from Potsdam/Berlin that helps businesses, public organizations and geo-affine users to access the power of basic and advanced geo analytics. We offer web-based services for geographic network analysis, data visualization and route-planning for answering significant and far reaching location-based issues.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) that’s passionate about state-of-the-art technology and building exceptional customer relationship. With TargomoLOOP, we want to revolutionise the location intelligence ecosystem and give everyone access to geodata analysis and visualisation.Currently, we are already working with various international clients and continue to grow in different markets.You can help us to sustain this growth by enabling our customers to use our product in the best possible way.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Enable. You will enable our customers to use TargomoLOOP in the best possible way and guide our enterprise clients along the onboarding process.
- Coordinate. As a project manager you will independently lead enterprise customer projects that cannot yet be fully automated and standardised with our product.
- Balance. You weigh up which priorities we should set in specific customer projects and manage our internal resources as efficiently as possible while delivering the greatest possible benefits to the customers.
- Communicate. You will be the main contact person for our customers and the interface to our Data Science and Engineering teams.
- Present. You prepare and lead customer workshops in the Enterprise segment and present the results of our analyses to a C-level audiences
This is what you bring along:
- Clear and confident communication to clients and users
- Sense for the right, client-specific framing of results
- Ability to quickly put complex concepts and results into a form that stakeholders with diverse backgrounds can understand
- Very structured way of working
- Very good internal and external stakeholder management
- Strong interest in technological innovation
- Experience in customer success and/or project management in a B2B tech environment
- Very good understanding of opportunities, risks, limitations and possibilities of data analysis and statistics
- Industry knowledge in the field of location planning or exceptional competence to quickly get deeply involved in this matter
What do we offer?
A unique challenge: we recently launched our new product LOOP. Now we strengthen the team and you may become part of it! We are not an ordinary online shop but a very scientifically oriented and technology-driven company. Many features of our software are not available anywhere else. So you have the opportunity to enable our customers to use a state-of-art tech solutions with functionalities that are unique in this form.