Customer Success Manager (M/F) // SmartFrame
SmartFrame is an international start-up building image technology of the future. Our product team is unique, creative and fun and we are looking for a like-minded person to support our efforts. It’s a small team managed by the co-founder, so expect a variety of tasks and challenges.
Your typical day will be spent making sure that our innovative product meets expectations of the internet community, our partners and customers. You will need to answer questions and clarify how our technology works, help users to get value out of the product and apply it to their own business. We will expect you to be proactive and creative, supporting us with content creation and making suggestions of how the product can be improved.
What your responsibilities will be?
- Explaining product benefits and features to our customers
- Creating tutorials and demos
- Reproducing customer problems, reporting bugs and working together with the developers to solve them
- Maintaining and developing customer-facing documentation
- Collaborating with the marketing team in content creation for our website
- Proactively contributing to the quality improvement of our product
Who are we looking for?
- You have 2+ years of experience supporting B2B clients
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English (native-like level)
- You have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- You are very well organized and capable of working independently
- You sincerely enjoy helping people and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with WordPress and/or SalesForce is a plus
What do we offer you?
- Full-time employment contract
- Friendly and no-nonsense working environment in a small team
- Location in Alt-Treptow, near Görlitzer Park, in a very exciting prototyping lab
- Very good work-life balance through fair working hours and weekly home office
Does this sound interesting? Please apply by sending us your CV along with a short explanation of why would you like to work at SmartFrame!