Customer Success Manager
PlaytestCloud is currently working with hundreds of mobile gaming studios and developers around the world. Over 50% of the 100 top grossing mobile games have been tested with PlaytestCloud. We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Customer Success Manager (f/m/d) to join our growing Customer Success team and become a trusted resource for our most strategic customers and partners.
- Retain and expand our customers base by owning a portfolio of existing customers
- Increase customers’ usage of PlaytestCloud’s platform through effective up- and cross-selling, identifying resources and best practices that will help our customers increase their end user adoption
- Learn our product inside and out to proactively help our customers achieve their desired outcomes and utilize the platform (and their subscription plans) effectively
- Building strong business relationships that ensures customers understand we are their internal advocate
- Become the voice of the customer, and represent customer use cases internally
- Liaise with the Project Management and Engineering teams when appropriate to handle deeper technical challenges and improve the customer experience
- You have (near) native spoken and written English skills. German is not required for the role.
- Any additional languages will be a plus
- You have permission to work in Germany
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success Management or Account Management role
- Ability to build great relationships with non-technical and highly technical customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience in data analysis and Excel work
- You want to become an expert in using and explaining the PlaytestCloud products
- Bonus: Prior experience in ad tech or the mobile gaming industry
- Bonus: You have experience with usability testing / user research
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary + Bonus Plan
- Work from our office in Berlin or from home (100% remote is possible)
- Take responsibility for a core part of the business from day one
- Make an impact in our small and growing customer success management team
- Opportunities to travel the world: Visit clients, attend conferences and other industry events
- Join a growing team within a growing company with career advancement opportunities.
- Work directly with the top mobile gaming studios in the world
(Please note: Due to coronavirus, this position will start as a remote based role)
PlaytestCloud is the premier user testing provider for a growing number of game studios around the world. Our online platform enables testing iOS and Android games with real players around the world. PlaytestCloud provides in-game video recordings, surveys, and reports which game studios use to craft amazing player experiences. At PlaytestCloud, everybody contributes directly to helping our clients make the best games possible.
- Our spacious Berlin-Charlottenburg office is easily accessible from all parts of the city
- German lessons on all levels (A1-C2)
- Your favorite drinks, snacks, and coffee
- For those who love cooking, we have a full kitchen
- Flexible work schedule including remote working opportunities
- English is the company language
A common question you might be asking: “Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?”
Our answer is that studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. By contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying. We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role, and to PlaytestCloud.
At PlaytestCloud, we welcome diversity, and believe everyone should have a fair chance at setting the high score. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everybody who works here or with us, regardless of race, color, national origin, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion (or lack thereof), political affiliation, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or any other protected characteristics. Join us and make the future of mobile gaming diverse, inclusive, and exciting.