Customer Support Agent (Finance) (m/f/x)
Would you like to reimagine how customers manage their money? Read on! BCGDV is partnering with an international innovator in financial services to launch a digital investment platform here in Berlin. The FinTech venture will combine a user-centric approach and modern technology to reshape financial planning and drive value for customers. Bringing to bear the competitive advantage and market-leading products of their corporate partner, the innovative service enables users to manage a customised portfolio of investments, whilst preparing for key life events.
Backed by a global player, the startup bridges deep industry know-how with digital capabilities. To support our upcoming market launch, we are looking for Customer Support Agents (m/f/x) to engage with our customers and provide a best-in-class customer service. As part of a multidisciplinary team of entrepreneurs, technologists and finance professionals, you will own relationships with our customers, and act as the interface between our team and the market. This is a rare opportunity to drive industry change and create lasting value for customers from Day 1.
- Support and guide clients with expertise in wealth management
- Handle, prioritise and resolve a range of client requests. Follow up with internal partners or clients directly to resolve outstanding issues and develop solutions
- Follow existing procedures to resolve client issues, as well as identifying solutions to more complex or escalated problems. Conduct research to fulfill complex client requests and transactions, as well as recommend new processes to increase operational efficiency
- Ensure client inquiries are resolved and communicated within defined service levels.
- Ensure all communications are within regulatory guidelines, and are accurate, clear, and concise
- Develop and maintain proficient knowledge of investment funds, products, and services
- Understand the overall Financial Services industry and related legal, tax, and regulatory issues to guide clients. Analyse department and industry changes and their impact on client service operations
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Strong baseline knowledge of the Financial services/wealth management/asset management field, likely developed through formal education or previous experience in one of the fields
- A natural ability to engage with clients comfortably over the phone and in written communications
- A go-getter attitude, and a desire to learn and develop the ways in which we engage our clients
- Appetite for working in a fast paced, growing environment; Affinity and curiosity for digital tools and technologies
- Eagerness to to pick up tasks quickly and learn on the job
- Strong communication and fluent language skills in both German and English; Addressing communication effectively to different audiences
Does this match your profile? If so, we look forward to receiving your application in English.