Customer Support and Office Manager // SnapEngage
- Be an ambassador for SnapEngage to both clients and the local community, becoming an expert in our products, services, and our team culture.
- Answer incoming client questions through live chat, email, and phone, escalating as necessary.
- Answer basic technical questions and share client feedback with the Support and Product teams.
- Manage your ticket queue, ensuring a prompt follow up for issue resolution with our clients.
- Help maintain our excellent help doc library by writing, editing, and proofreading new and existing content.
- Support our CTO with occasional, scheduled maintenance and inventory tasks to ensure our continued security compliance.
- Constantly participate in process and overall team improvement, being vocal about ideas and opportunities when you see them.
- Take ownership and pride over the SnapEngage portion of our shared office. This means managing supplies and general tidiness but moreover, injecting life and fun into our office community.
- Work with your US counterpart to plan and create new event opportunities for our team.
- Be a key contributor in supporting the creation and implementation of talent initiatives in Berlin, such as recognition programs, social media series, updated benefits options, etc.
- Support interview scheduling, candidates, and office guests, making them feel comfortable and expected.
- Attend occasional, local events on behalf of the talent team, building our reputation and knowledge of the Berlin community.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture.
- Fluency in German as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English.
- At least one year of experience in a customer service role.
- Good prioritization skills – this role is diverse and will require organization and sensible division of time.
- Comfort with technology – you don’t mind breaking things in order to fix them.
- The ability to flex with changing priorities and tasks, enjoying the diversity of challenges this role and company offers.
- A sincere appreciation for building communities with peers and clients alike. You enjoy being the glue that keeps people together.
- Fluency in additional languages.
Why Work Here
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Mondays and Fridays.
- Serious international travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
Who We Are
SnapEngage is the premier, live chat solution for the web. We help our clients transform their engagement by enabling a direct connection with their audiences. Born of the Techstars program, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.