At Choco, we’re striving to build a seamlessly connected global food system by 2030. One that enables food to move around the planet transparently, sustainably, and without waste. Today, Choco provides a platform connecting restaurants and suppliers resulting in better communication, simplified logistics, and – here comes the big one – less food waste. If you’re looking for a challenging new opportunity and the chance to make a real-world impact, we’d love to hear from you.
Want to learn more about #LifeatChoco? Take a look behind the scenes: bit.ly/3sD7tYK
Successful growth needs strong support for the operations team. You will manage client data in our CRM tool Salesforce as well as prepare our users’ product lists using existing tools or manual processes to ensure completeness of restaurant accounts.
As a culture-first company, we believe in the power of in-person collaboration. We look forward to working with you from our office in Berlin.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a ticket backlog of internal data entry requests.
- Use doc parsing tools and excel to prepare product lists for restaurants’ in App accounts
- Support our growing Sales team in reducing the time to onboarding by ensuring a resolution time of < 24hours.
What we’re looking for:
- Excel Skills. Good Excel skills (BASIC Calculations, VLOOKUP)
- Meticulosity. Excellent attention to detail and ability to stay focussed
- Structure. Highly Organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- German native & Good English skills. Spoken and written.
Founded in 2018, Choco is a young, fast-moving company. And we mean fast. Just a year after our $63.7 million Series A funding round, we secured an additional $100 million in Series B funding. We’re backed by leading investors like Insight Partners, LeftLane Capital, Coatue Management, and Bessemer Venture Partners. In addition, we’re working alongside those who built companies like Google, Facebook, Amazon, Uber, and more.
Choco is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.