Customer Support Manager (f/m/d) – Enterprise Software Startup // incapptic Connect
- Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity at a high-tech startup?
- Do you want to look back and say you’ve been responsible for successfully establishing a new brand and market segment in enterprise software?
- Are you keen on experiencing first-hand the challenges and triumphs of a venture-backed company in the Berlin startup ecosystem?
If you answered YES to any or all of the questions above, then we want YOU!
Join us and work hand in hand with the founder and your fellow early-stage colleagues!
incapptic Connect is a Berlin startup founded in 2016. Our software allows enterprise companies to quickly and efficiently publish updates for mobile apps to Enterprise App Stores, Apple App Store or Google Play Store. It replaces the expensive and error-prone manual publishing process. With this innovative solution strive to empower digital transformation in corporations. We’ve already managed to win a number of renowned customers like Bayer, Daimler and Deutsche Lufthansa, with more on the horizon!
- Provide Level 2 / 3 support for our product via phone and Zendesk
- Isolate, identify, and reproduce unknown problems reported by our customers and resellers, research workarounds or other solutions to these problems, including error isolation, replication, and identifying defects in product specification
- Complete lab simulations and interoperability testing, documenting errors, defining actions plans, analyzing logs and traces
- Help diagnosing complex issues that are not already known, working with our engineering team to correct errors / bugs and maintain our software
- Maintain our knowledge base and other tools necessary for our customers and resellers to get and provide support
- Create training materials for our customers and resellers about our product, its usage, typical use cases and troubleshooting specifics
- Help design a training curriculum and related materials for usage for customers and resellers and for level 1 / 2 support for our resellers
- Experience working in customer support or a related field
- Understanding of customer support KPIs
- Solid networking fundamentals, e.g. HTTP, TLS/SSL, RESTful APIs, Proxies, Firewalls etc.
- Technological knowledge of enterprise mobility (EMM, MDM and mobile app development) and the willingness to develop a comprehensive technical understanding of the incapptic Connect solution
- Happy to support us on-site in Berlin
- Excellent communication skills in English. German communication skills are a bonus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A genuine startup experience: take responsibility and join us in our mission to take over the enterprise mobile app world!
- International partner network and excellent contacts to market leaders such as Apple and MobileIron
- A workplace in Berlin-Kreuzberg, one of the hotspots of the Berlin startup ecosystem
- State-of-the-art equipment
- All the tea & coffee your heart desires
An international working environment: https://youtu.be/p9_7jMrgQVA
We look forward to your application. Please send your CV to [email protected]