We are looking for an engaging and organized Executive Assistant to support our team of Managing Directors. AMBOSS is growing rapidly and so is the challenge to make the most out of Benedikt’s and Madjid’s workdays! In this crucial role, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the efficiency of our business and the alignment across our scaling company. You will act as the first point of contact for the AMBOSS team across our four international offices, important customers, partners, investors, and other external partners. Gain insights into different dimensions of the MedTech industry, and thrive on the challenges that await both you and the team as we grow together!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Recruitment Support: Assist the MDs in their recruitment responsibilities; utilize professional networks, screen profiles, manage pipelines and ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Budget & Reporting: Plan, forecast, and manage budgets, expenses, billing, and reporting.
- Internal & external communication and PR: Support company PR e.g. by drafting press releases; assist with internal & external communications (e.g. creation/formatting of memos, emails, presentations, reports).
- Investor Relations: Assist with investor relations; prepare advisory board materials, board and shareholder resolutions, and conferences.
- Alignment Support: Manage communication and alignment between Benedikt & Madjid and be across the business’ priorities to coordinate our MD’s daily calendars accordingly.
- Event Planning: Organize workshops and events for our leadership team.
- Meetings and Follow-up: Plan, support, and follow-up on meeting agenda items.
- Administration: Calendar management, contact database maintenance (Hubspot), contract management and office file maintenance, travel, and accommodation arrangements.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Proven work experience with C-Level support in dynamic, international and complex startup/scaleup environments
- Proactive problem solver with an eye for detail, but also the big picture
- Ability to cope with stress and changing priorities
- Understanding the need to exercise discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Critical thinker with strong communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person); high-level English skills are a must, and German a big plus!
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: Make use of our flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: Enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more serotonin? Get involved in our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches.
- Keep those synapses firing: Profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, “crosstalks”, and development programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! Dig into freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and wash it all down with the help of an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time off your feet? Our mobility perks have you covered with a yearly public transportation card OR a sponsored bike.
- Reduce that childcare-associated cortisol build-up: Bring your child along to our AMBOSS Daycare when your Kita is closed, or use it to bridge the gap until you find a Kita spot.
We believe it is impossible to put every type of diversity into words. We always have and always will live with the intention that every person, from every background and demographic is welcome. Whoever you are, and wherever you come from, we believe you have something to add to our mission.
Does this sound like the place you have been looking for? Get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your application.