Executive Assistant/Team Assistant (m/f/d) // Bewatec
BEWATEC is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of digital communication solutions for hospitals, clinics and dialysis facilities.
Our software solution provides caregivers, physicians and patients with relevant content at any time. We integrate cutting-edge real-time applications or solutions for the Internet of Things in the health-tech environment.
Our CPO Bernd is looking for a Executive Assistant/Team Assistant to join our newly established team here in Berlin to bring our team administration/organization/events and project work to the next level!
About our product: CONNECTEDCARE allows patients to have all the hospital services and information through digital applications wherever they want and on whatever device, thanks to an innovative cloud-based system.
Check it out here.
Once you are here you will…
- Provide high-level executive and administrative support, by managing teams’ day-to-day administrative tasks
- Organize team events and other activities related to our team culture
- Manage the CPO’s calendar and take care of the organization of travels and preparation of external and internal meetings
- Support the CPO & the team with multiple projects for business development
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records
- Organize all paperwork for regular company procedures and manage distribution of company materials to colleagues
- Monitor office supply stock and place orders when needed
What you should bring (ideally):
- Experience as executive/personal/team assistant from working in a startup environment or digital hub initiative of a corporate structure
- Previous experience with HR practices would be ideal
- Good practical experience with tools like MS Office, Slack, Confluence
- Familiarity with office equipment such as printers and fax machines
- Strong organizational skills and ability to collaborate with varying managerial levels
- Strong communication skills towards several and diverse stakeholders
- Fluent level of English and German
What you will find here:
- We are inspired by a meaningful mission: our goal is to build easy-to-use products for patients and clinics, in order to ensure a smooth medical process and information sharing – that matters!
- Our aspiration is to grow as an international team of curious and motivated peers, always aiming higher and looking for the next opportunity to make an impact
- Our fundamental people philosophy is built on trust so we are promoting a culture of individual empowerment and open communication
- Even though we are a well-established German company, in the Berliner site we work in a young and dynamic atmosphere, with of course all the typical startup perks (super office in center of Berlin, free drinks and fruits, flexible working hours…)
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to send us your CV/LinkedIn/Portfolio here (no need for a cover/motivation letter) and we will come back to you as soon as we can.