Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (f/m/div)
For you it’s a leap in your career, with us it’s the future of finance.
finleap is Europe’s leading fintech ecosystem, based in Berlin with offices in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid and Paris. finleap offers fintech SaaS solutions to various enterprises and builds stand-alone fintech companies. Founded in 2014 by IONIQ Group and Ramin Niroumand, finleap has already developed 17 ventures with its infrastructure and added others by acquisition to its ecosystem. These include companies such as solarisBank, the technology platform with a banking license, ELEMENT, a fully digital insurer, and PAIR Finance, a provider of data-based receivables management. finleap provides access to seed capital, a network of investors and experienced entrepreneurs as well as customers and top talents.
finleap is looking for a proactive and ambitious Executive Assistant that will support our CEO in driving day-to-day business growth activities. If you are organized by nature, enthusiastic, great communicator and highly professional, we would love to hear from you.
What will keep you challenged?
- Organization: You will provide executive support in a timely, effective, and professional manner with an eye towards completing all assignments punctually. You will manage databases and platforms in order to structure the workday of the Executive by connecting documents and files in an orderly manner.
- Communication: As finleap’s ambassador, you will provide stellar representation of our ecosystem. You will assist the Executive’s communication by writing literate and grammatically correct emails, as well as monitoring incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary. You will build relationships with the other Executive Assistants in order to facilitate your daily activities. You will be the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Planning: You will plan and manage the Executive’s agenda by arranging meetings, travel, speaking engagements, and business meals while being sure to coordinate everyone’s schedule.
- Facilitate: You will be exposed to day-to-day executive activities. Over time, you will learn more about the environment and evolve into a true facilitator.
What will make you succeed?
- Strong work ethics, commitment, and capacity to work autonomously as well as in a team. Being flexible with your time doesn’t phase you.
- Fluency in business English and German required. Your writing displays a high level of literacy and excellent grasp of grammar.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an appreciation of interacting with various stakeholders. You are prepared to be globally active.
- Project management capabilities and experience in coordination of cross-functional matters. You are passionate about tools and know the right technology for each task.
- Being comfortable with working independently and with little guidance. You take ownership of your workload and react with appropriate urgency to ever-changing priorities.
- The ability to move at a fast pace while still being able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up, and you flourish in a dynamic environment by constantly learning.
- Being able to thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst being able to prioritize and adapt to changes quickly. You are excited to work on changing tasks, depending on business needs.
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- We have a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you’ll be working across multiple organizations with a diverse workforce of 65+ nationalities
- We work hard, but we have fun along the way. Think we can do better? We’re all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed – we’re in the business of disruption!
- You’ll be joining a major player in Berlin’s famous start-up scene… and we’re only just getting started!