Front Desk & Office Manager
ABOUT THE JOB
Stop settling for the good and go for the great! As the Front Desk & Office Manager you will be the first contact for everyone in the Berlin office and support the workplace team with office management responsibilities. The role will be a full-time, in office position. Normal working hours are 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Be part of our office management team and one of the main contact people for employees, suppliers and service providers in our Berlin office, CoachHub’s European Headquarters
- Implement/establish health and safety at work in compliance and according to legal recommendations
- Establish and manage the comfort services in the Berlin office
- Have an eye for the look of the office
- If necessary, adapting the size of the office to our growth
- Supplier and service provider management
- Front desk activities
- Handling of parcels incl. courier management
- Organization of events in the office
- Purchases within predefined budgets / management of orders
- Administration and establishment of processes
- Experience in a front desk, office manager, or facilities manager role
- You are solution oriented and have strong communication skills
- Self-organization and the prioritization of tasks is part of your daily business
- You have assertiveness, negotiation skills and the ability to recognize interrelationships
- You speak German and English at a minimum B2 level
- You are handy and able to make small repairs in the office
- You are a native German speaker
- French language skills are beneficial
- Previous experience implementing health and safety measures in an office
- Willingness to travel (if necessary for team meeting/team day)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A world class, collaborative, office space designed exclusively for CoachHub, at Admiralspalast in Friedrichstraße, Berlin.
- Your own personal Coach, who supports you in your personal and professional development. Worth over €10,000 per year!
- Pension contribution, BVG ticket subsidy, Urban Sports Club membership & a personal wellness subsidy.
- An absolute career adventure! Join us in our mission to democratize coaching for all career levels worldwide as we grow, grow with us – in your own career and personal development.
- An impeccable onboarding experience to start you off on your adventure with us!
- The opportunity to network, collaborate and enjoy the company and talents of a global workforce from over 45 countries.
- Invitation to the annual CoachHub Global Summit with hosted entertainment, activities & fun – a 4 day festival for our CoachHubbers, from all over the world.
- Give back to your community with a volunteering day as part of our CoachHub4Good program.
If we sparked your interest, please submit your CV in English and PDF format to help make the process easier. We are looking forward to your application!