Head of Business Intelligence // Taxfix
What is Taxfix?
Taxfix is a well-funded tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is our mission to make tax declarations super easy!
We believe that everybody, regardless of their income, deserves to get the maximum out of their tax returns.
This is why we want to provide everyone with a personalized tax accountant at their fingertips. Today, Taxfix allows you to file taxes in 25 minutes, no tax knowledge required, no stress, and no forms. Our App offers a chat-like interface to guide you through the process and gives you the maximum return.
Our team has a proven record of creating products that help people improve their lives. We share a passion for product development and creating an outstanding user experience. We are a small international team of smart, passionate and hardworking people who value non-bureaucratic processes and open communication.
As a Head of BI, you will be in charge of all data initi.
- Develop and promote a clear vision of data at Taxfix in your team but also across the company.
- Work closely with the management to deeply understand business priorities and take responsibility for the planning and execution of data analysis and forecasting, modelling and simulation projects of your team.
- Ensure the data teams offers concrete recommendations in the areas of marketing, product, operations and financial data.
- Are an excellent leader for your team and train and guide future team members.
- You are promoting data-driven decision making in the company and enable employees to access and understand data that is reliable and relevant.
- 3+ years of experience in software product management and/or growth marketing.
- Track record of working daily with software engineers to ship features through an entire product lifecycle.
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback and A/B testing them when appropriate
- Experience with analyzing large sets of user data, using a combination of commercial SaaS tools, direct database queries, and data manipulation with spreadsheets or scripts.
- Extensive professional experience in the areas of Business Intelligence in fast-moving, performance-oriented companies.
- Already gathered leadership experience, have excellent communication skills and a solution-oriented way of working.
- You have a strong understanding of the business side and a curiosity to learn from all departments about their priorities, challenges and opportunities and support their success with data.
- An expert in handling tracking and analysis tools such as Adjust, Looker, Segment or similar and you are strategic in the setup of scalable infrastructures (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, or similar).
- Enthusiastic about answering entrepreneurial questions in a data-driven way and empower other people to make decisions on the basis of data points.
- You will be a substantial factor for the company success
- You will work closely with the founders on a strategic level
- You will redefine the way people handle their taxes and revolutionize a huge industry
- A competitive salary and stock options
- Flexible working hours and a great office location in Berlin
- Mac / Apple hardware and standing desks
- Regular company events
- A strong support for your personal growth and development
Excited about being part of Taxfix? Awesome! We are looking forward to receiving your application.