Head of Customer Success (f/m/x)
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird). We are a very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from over 25 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity, teamwork and a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
In this role you will ensure that our customers – large ecommerce merchants as well as some of the largest payment companies and payment service providers – are receiving outstanding service and can fully trust that their payment flows are in excellent hands with Fraugster’s risk management products and services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the internal voice of our customers
- Leading and growing a top-notch team
- Establishing yourself as a strong partner among our existing clients, channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Building a repeatable and scalable process for delivering outstanding customer service across the entire lifecycle of our clients, starting with integration and onboarding
- Driving process optimization and automation of integrations, customer-facing communication and incident management forward
- Acting as a strong intermediary between our customers and internal counterparts (sales, analytics, engineering, product, finance)
- Monitoring and reporting on customer performance with a strong analytical mindset, generating valuable insights for our customers and enabling them to use our solutions in the most efficient way
- Gathering knowledge and insights from customers to make our product offering even more compelling and competitive
Skills and requirements:
- 5-7 yrs of experience in a B2B customer success leader role
- You have reliable experience in building and scaling world class enterprise customer success teams
- You have a strong customer-oriented mindset and are an excellent communicator
- You have a demonstrable track record of successfully managing relationships with customers and partners at all levels
- You have worked in a business with a high element of complexity where data can be used to help inform business decisions.
- You have comprehensive experience in project management and in driving process optimization (ent-to-end) and automation forward
- You are able to execute the company’s strategy, expanding Fraugster’s profitability while ensuring our customers are receiving exactly the service they require
- You are a hands-on team player who understands the importance of relationships and collaboration, with a track record in personally leading key initiatives (internal and external)
- You are able to manage challenging and stressful situations and conversations with a calm, structured and customer-oriented mindset
- Our partners are sitting all around the globe, making intercultural skills of utmost importance
- Language: English is a must. German is a plus.
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- A diverse team representing more than 25 nationalities
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.