Head of Office Management // Kolibri Games
Kolibri Games is a mobile games company based in Berlin. Our two Games, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have already reached 50 million global downloads.
We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
We offer an autonomous studio comprising of self-motivated teams in a fast decision-making environment, allowing you to be truly impactful and develop professionally.
Head of Office Management (f/m/d)
We are looking for an Office Manager to strengthen and lead our administration team. As Head of Office Management, you will be the heart of our company and make our office a place where all employees can feel comfortable and work efficiently.
This position requires the organisation of people, information and other resources for the office including; making sure that office equipment is maintained, relevant records are up to date and the office is running smoothly. We are looking for someone who can will actively support all teams and the company as a whole.
- Lead and Mentor other members of the Office Management team
- Support the team/department’s by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team
- Be accountable for a broad range of activities from basic administrative tasks, to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team
- Responsible for managing diaries, organising internal/external meetings, organising events, booking travel, hotels and couriers
- Assist with Office Management team recruitment and career management
- Collate and produce high standard documents for a variety of forums including team and management meetings, external meetings, reports and publications
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies
- Proactively identify where additional support can be given to the leaders/managers in the team
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor people
- Good command of the Microsoft Office Package and Google Apps
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and fax machines
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
- Reliability and trustworthiness are a must
- Fluency in German and English
Why Join us?
- Team – A position in a driven and brilliant international team
- Rapid Development – An organisation truly dedicated to getting things done as fast and elegantly as possible
- Autonomy – We have a flat hierarchy and value people who take on responsibility, ownership and can contribute to our games from their first day
- Opportunity – We offer career progression, training and opportunities to impact a growing company. We regularly hire people with potential and have seen many interns and working students join us permanently
- Players – We’re aiming to be one of the most player centric companies in the world. Working on a live game ensure your work is seen by millions and you will gather rapid feedback from the players
- Training – A personal learning budget of €1,000+ to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding classes
- Studio – A modern workspace with state of the art tech, based in Berlin
- Equipment – The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time – you get a new one every 2 years
- Food and Drinks – Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge; Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Health and Fitness – We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Competitive Salary – We believe that top performance should receive top payment
- Profit Share – Full-time employees also get the chance to financially profit from our unique company share/stock option program
- Relocation – Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Parties – Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer, Christmas and key company milestones
- Team Events – We regularly have events like bowling, BBQ’s and Movie nights. This year we went to Tenerife for a company holiday!
- Wisdom and Waffles – Industry thought leaders join us to share their knowledge with the team
- Friday Celebrations – Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is a vibrant games company. We want you to be part of our grand vision of becoming the most player-centric games developer and to help us build a world-class tech company on the way.
At Kolibri Games you will be joining a diverse team with a wide variety of experience, skills and cultural backgrounds. Here everybody can bring in ideas that directly affect millions of players worldwide. We believe in people, in strong self-motivated teams, in fast decision-making and empowering you to take charge through a supportive, learning-friendly atmosphere.
We work in a flat hierarchy with the opportunity for everybody to weigh in, no matter how many years of experience you bring. Every employee takes over their own projects from the first day, which ensures quick learnings, ownership and skill development. Our main title is ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’, one of the three most successful idle games worldwide with more than 50 million downloads and seven figure revenue per month. In April 2018 we launched our second game, ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’, which achieved over 4 million downloads in its first month and is about to replicate the success of our first game.
Due to this being an international studio, English is the spoken language. So please do remember to apply for this role in English. Thank you.