Internal IT Support (m/f/d)
As one of Berlin’s fastest growing SaaS scaleups, Vimcar is redefining business mobility. By combining live car data and a set of cloud-based applications, we offer real-time insight into vehicle activity to help our customers reduce the operational costs for their fleets.
By serving SMB’s to large enterprises in DACH and the UK, Vimcar already has 100,000+ connected cars. Headquartered in Berlin, more than 175+ employees from 26+ countries are working towards our mission to build Europe’s leading fleet tech company.
Important information regarding COVID-19: the safety of our employees is very important to us. Therefore, you can expect the application process, as well as the start of your employment with us to be remote until further notice.
Our Vimcar team is constantly growing, and more people means more technical issues. That’s why we’re looking for an additional Internal IT Team member. Someone who will ensure, that every Vimcar employee, can work without any software/hardware blockers, to make life easier for Drivers and Car Fleet Managers. As our Internal IT Support:
- You are a first point of contact for any IT related issue
- You take care of the Vimcar IT equipment
- You make sure that our office network and hardware runs smoothly
- You take care of Vimcar employees, and make sure, that they have all of the IT resources to do their work
- You support and manage our internal software tools, that people of Vimcar use on a daily basis
- You take part in our onboarding program for new employees and ensure right from the start that everyone knows and follows the company IT policy
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in support role (fe. IT Support, Customer Support, Client Support, etc.)
- You enjoy and want to work with people and help them
- You enjoy analysing and solving technical problems
- You can structure and prioritize your work, to make sure everything is going to be properly handled in a reasonable time
- You have a good knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems and also basic understanding of a network setup
- Speaking in English and German is not a problem for you
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can take an established ScaleUp through an exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- Be a part of a small, very supportive and collaborative team
- Work in a place, where people don’t take your work for granted, and are not afraid to show you gratitude and appreciation
- Quick, sustainable growth & secure funding
- Agile work environment with flat hierarchies and an international team
- Permanent full-time position
- Personal learning budget to support your professional growth, as well as free in-house language courses
- Access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club
Sounds like you?
Send us your application (CV or LinkedIn/Xing) today using our online application form.