IT Support Specialist // Highsnobiety
We are a multi-media, global entertainment brand that inspires young men to lead their most stylish and culturally relevant lives by covering news and trends in fashion, sneakers, music, art and entertainment. Reaching 10+ million men each month, Highsnobiety is both an influential AND fast growing, award winning media company. We currently employ over 180 people in our offices in Berlin, London, New York and Los Angeles.
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our IT Support team in Berlin. This key role requires a reliable and self-motivated individual who wants to join a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Assists end-users with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of workstations, peripheral equipment (e.g. scanners, printers, etc.), mobile devices and software within established standards and guidelines
- Research and resolve more complex issues with end-user devices and software by leveraging personal knowledge and skills and/or collaborating with third party vendors
- Training, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees including account management
- Create documentation of all process and user manuals when needed
- Installing, repairing and replacing equipment (e.g. workstations, network switches, access points, media devices, etc.)
- Ongoing administration of technical inventory and license management
- Testing and implementing new technology (e.g. new inventory systems, automation of existing processes)
- Maintain a high degree of customer service when solving with incoming support queries
- Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization
- 2 – 3 years experience as an IT Support or System Administrator.
- Knowledge with managing accounts in Google GSuite or Office 365.
- Experience with Atlassian products (e.g. JIRA, Confluence or similar systems)
- Excellent knowledge of installation and troubleshooting of various desktop operating systems, including macOS and Windows 10.
- Excellent understanding of Local Area Networking (LAN) and TCP/IP concepts including troubleshooting switches (e.g. VLANs) and wireless networks.
- Experience with central VoIP telephone systems (e.g. 3CX PBX, Asterisk, etc.)
- Experience with mobile device support (Android/Apple/iOS)
- Excellent knowledge of Information Technology security concepts (e.g. anti-virus, spam blockers, disk encryption etc.)
- Ability to manage support tickets, ensuring timely updates and resolution.
- Ability to manage audio/visual systems, such as video and teleconferencing equipment (e.g. Zoom), and conference room peripheral support.
- Able to thrive and stay calm in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- You can deal in a friendly manner with co-workers.
- Strong work ethic with a desire to learn, grow, and develop new skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
Nice to have:
- Support experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as Creative Cloud and other media production related tools
- Basic written and spoken German skills
- Technical certifications
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The unique entrepreneurial opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build a global brand
- Freedom to experiment and work with cutting edge technologies
- A bright and spacious Design office, which reflects our brand and focusses on employee well-being, located in the upcoming and vibrant district of Schöneberg.
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility
- Competitive compensation (incl. visa/relocation support)
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. company events, sport courses, German classes, various discounts)
Sounds exciting? Go ahead, send us your application and we talk soon!