Junior Customer Success and Marketing (m/f/d) // ucair
ucair envisions a world where not a single sun ray is wasted because of unmaintained solar cells. ucair utilizes the most recent developments in drones and artificial intelligence to make the inspection of photovoltaic plants easier, faster and more transparent for owners and operators. The ucair service goes beyond inspection as it post-processes and analyzes the data gathered by drone pilots.
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success and Marketing employee (m/f/d) full-time or part-time to the next possible date.
You are working closely with the founder team. From the beginning onwards you will be responsible for your own projects and will report to the managing directors. You would like to develop yourself and ucair further, get into doing mode quickly and see the impact of your actions? Then apply at ucair!
These will be your tasks
Your tasks are focused on making our customers feel good and taken care of during the time of our service. Service and customer orientation as very important to us. Tasks will be:
Support the customer service throughout the entire operative process. That means specifically:
– Distribute login data to our platform to customers
– Onboard customers onto the platform and answer all their questions
– Coordinate with the customer when drone inspections can take place
– With time you will take over talking to customers about the results of the inspections
In marketing the following tasks are waiting for you:
- Create information material for the customer
- Support sales through research and reworking the results into usable material
- Development and execution of your own marketing projects
- Support of the entire team and especially the CEO through taking care of important backoffice tasks such as invoicing customers.
You’re offering these qualifications
You have a professional background in Marketing or have experience in customer centric thinking. Furthermore you are not afraid of technical content. On the contrairy you enjoy getting involved in new topics. You are motivated to contribute to the success of an ecologically worthwile product.
- You are proactive, have many ideas and are burning to execute those
- You are creative and have highly developed analytical and conceptual skills.
- You are thorough and precise
- You have friendly manners and know how to handle people
- You like talking on the phone to customers
- You have your own opinion and will voice it. We have flat hierarchies and use them actively.
- You communicate well, are a teamplayer and like to work independently.
- You love the dynamics of a startup: Changing and growing structures, no day is like the other.
- You are working at the intersection of sales and operations and are able to deal with tis responsibility.
- You are fluent in German and English. Other languages such as Italian, Spanish, Franch are a plus.
- Nice to have: Previous knowledge about renewable energy, photovoltaic, and/or thermography.
We’re offering these benefits
We offer a great team and working environment in which you will be able to develop yourself and practically apply all your knowledge. Furthermore we offer:
- The possibility to participate in on-the-job training
- Flat hierarchies and fast
- The possibility to support energy transition with our service
- A truly diverse team (we mean it!)
- Possibility to work remote partially
HAVE WE CAUGHT YOUR INTEREST?
Send us your application including the earliest possible entry date. Your contact person is our CEO, Viola. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.