Junior Data Entry (m/w/d) // Smunch
We make workplaces happier.
We love what we do. Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. We live by the simple belief that eating well is a key to happier life. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace, and if you want to be part of Smunch family and grow with us we are happy to hear from you!
Why should you work for Smunch?
At Smunch, we ensure that your general wellbeing and happiness comes first. That’s why we offer:
- Training and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector – and yes, it goes without saying that healthy and delicious food will be provided – including a healthily stacked fridge full of drinks!
- A dynamic, international and experienced team of professionals
- The opportunity to grow and develop your professional strengths
- Exciting work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team events – we love to celebrate and toast our successes, come big or small!
- Something for the mind, body and soul: meditations sessions as well as yoga classes
- Exclusive discounted Smunch Lunch Program
With more perks coming soon!
If you are a looking for insightful opportunity into future career in account management, or just an exciting entry level job, and if on top of that, you appreciate healthy food, read on!
As a Junior Data Entry (m/w/d), you will be responsible for running the data entry and supporting the team with many other interesting task, such as research, on-boarding of new food partners.
- Run data entry in accounting operations
- Supporting the food department (e.g., researching and on-boarding restaurants)
- Making sure that our customers are happy and satisfied with our product
- Researching new food-trends on social media (e.g., Instagram, food blogs)
- You are fluent in German (absolute proficiency level) and English
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Experience with CRM tools (not a must but a big plus)
- Familiar with Powerpoint
- Love for healthy food
- Positive mindset
- Curious and switched on
- Dynamic and fast-growing startup environment drives you
Sounds good? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: Smunch is an equal employment opportunity employer that proudly celebrates diversity and inclusion at the workforce. This means that we do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or strongly prohibited by company policy.