Junior Office Manager // Parity Technologies
Parity Technologies is a global leader in the development of blockchain technology. We are undergoing huge growth and are seeking a dedicated and energetic professional who enjoys to solve a wide range of administrative and operational challenges, in particular related to the running of our Berlin operations as well as assisting an international and distributed team.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for various internal and external requests
- Manage and maintain the co-working space, including assisting our events team or arranging necessary repairs
- Step in if necessary to liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Order new office equipment wherever needed, ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Support our operations team across the entire range of daily tasks and partner with People Operations (e.g. company merch)
- Become our travel guru by handling travel arrangements (visa, hotel, flights) for our developers like a pro
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, or alternatively multiple successfully completed internships (3-6 months each) in a startup environment
- German and English language skills on near-native level
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multiple tasks and prioritise work in a fast-paced environment/strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- Hands-on mentality and a focus on solving people’s problems
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Nice to have
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Experience with project management tools like Trello, Asana or Notion
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we’ve defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what’s best for you!
Please note: We do not offer relocation assistance for this position!