Junior Operations Manager (m/f/x) – Berlin
Hashtag You is an ambitious brand builder in the field of direct-to-consumer e-commerce. It has been founded by a strong team with a proven track record of building successful lifestyle brands.
AVA & MAY is the first brand incubated in the vertical of home & wellness. Products like scented candles, diffusers and more bring the world to your home in the form of scents and colors. We promote the brand through social media influencers and strong communities. After a successful start in the home wellness market, we are about to launch the next chapter of our journey – with new brands, products, categories and opportunities!
We are searching for a Junior Operations Manager (m/f/x) who gets excited about supporting and developing the core operational e-commerce functions in a fast growing direct-to-consumer brand. Our Operations Department is comprised of Supply Chain Management, Operations Management and Customer Service. Being the operational backbone of an e-commerce company, the Operations Department cooperates with all other business functions on a daily basis. As part of our Operations Team you will have a steep learning curve through taking over responsibility from day 1 as well as having the chance to manage your own projects.
Your tasks are:
- Support, monitor and coordinate the supply chains across all of our products, packaging and promotional materials
- Day-to-day management of and communication with our 3PL (warehouse)
- Manage communication to and support of our Customer Service Department, in close collaboration with the Operations Manager
- Prepare purchase orders and coordinate deliveries from suppliers to warehouse
- Work in close coordination with the Operations Manager to ensure expected inventory levels are maintained
- Work closely with our product development team and find solutions to different supply chain issues to support business growth
- Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Procurement or any other relevant field
- 1-2 years of work experience in e-commerce operations or supply chain management
- You have very good communication skills, think independently and proactively and don’t hesitate to take on responsibility
- Strong analytical skills with good knowledge of MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Very structured way of working, flexibility and team spirit
- Fluency in German and English (oral and written)
- Experience with Shop-Systems or E-commerce tools is a plus
- Contribute to the development and success of a fast growing, multi-country direct-to-consumer brand
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from the outset and translate ideas into actions
- Get exposure to a fast paced company builder and work alongside an experienced, international operations team in the heart of Berlin
- An open company culture with highly motivated and dedicated colleagues
- Market standard salary and many additional perks including bonus, equipment, public transport ticket, flexible working hours
Sounds like a fit? We cannot wait to meet you!