Last Mile Operations Manager DACH (f/m/d)
We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course… good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Your area of responsibility
End-to-end responsibility for improvement & innovation projects in your and adjacent departments
Carrying out holistic process analyses to identify potential for improvements and derive needs for action
Conducting incident assessments for root cause identification
Proposal and management of improvement projects
Establish metrics to monitor progress and results
Process expert for the last mile operations and competent contact person
You establish a continuous improvement mindset in your team and live an open error culture. In doing so, you are in close collaboration with our CI team and other project managers within HelloFresh DACH and the HelloFresh Group
- You have successfully obtained a Bachelor or Master degree in Business/Management, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project or process management
- Ideally you have first experience in Lean Management and in organising and running workshops
- You are data and process-driven and have a very good analytical understanding
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously always with an eye on deadlines
- You quickly familiarise yourself with new areas of expertise and find the right solution to every problem
- You convince your stakeholders with your professionalism and diligence
- You are able to convince both management and shop floor colleagues and inspire them to develop own improvement ideas
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You have excellent MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- You speak German and English proficiently
- You role-model your continuous improvement mindset
What else we offer you
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- A well-balanced mix between hands-on, operational tasks and strategic projects
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
You’re hungry for more?
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!