Management Assistant (x/m/f) // Baze
Here’s who we are
At Baze, we’re making the science of personalized nutrition actionable and convenient for as many people as possible. We’re working on a product that adds years to people’s lives. Healthy, vibrant years. The best years. We have offices in Berlin, Boston, and Zurich. We’re looking for a new teammate to join us in our Berlin (Neukölln) office. Founded in 2014, we’re the only company in our space working with, rather than around, the science. Currently we’re operating mainly in the US market. There’s more to learn about us on our website.
Are you the one who keeps everything together? The one who makes sure everyone and everything is taken care of when it comes to the atmosphere in the office, the numbers in the accounting, the on-boarding of new team members and everything else that comes your way? Then we should talk. We are looking for this one person that makes sure our office is a great place to work from, that has our back when it comes to all these important administrative tasks that we only do in the night hours, that masters our invoices and accounts and just gets work done.
Here’s who we’re looking for
- You have 2+ years experience as management assistant
- Your have an open, empathetic and fun personality
- You can very well handle a bunch of stressed but friendly people on a mission to change the world
- You are very process-driven, 100% reliable and speak up if something is not working as it should
- You have strong accounting experience, an affinity to numbers and know your ways very well around Excel
- You have previously worked in a start-up and know what makes it tick and a great place to be
- As a plus, you have knowledge on US and Swiss accounting
- You are proficient in both German and English
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Work with the CEO on accounting for the various legal entities, financial consolidation and management reports
- Support the office head in all administrative tasks for the office including communication with the local authorities
- Make sure our office is a great place to work
- Organize events and other initiatives
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape a high-growth, dynamic and purpose-driven consumer brand
- An environment in which your work will be appreciated
- A beautiful office in one of the most exciting areas of Berlin
- A highly collaborative environment with a creative, talented and dedicated team
- Monthly personalized vitamins tailored to your needs.
Baze is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in working with us, remember we don’t hire workers, we hire people with fresh ideas, passion and enthusiasm for what we do. If that’s you, then tell us all about it.