Market Manager Nordics (f/m/d)
adviqo GmbH is the international market leader in life coaching. Based in Berlin, the group’s portfolio includes digital counselling platforms, content and e-commerce services, websites and apps, as well as its own TV channel. With around 250 employees across various business units in Europe, the UK, Asia and Latin America, adviqo offers support in life coaching, spirituality, astrology and esotericism.
For our brand fortunica we are looking for a Market Manager. fortunica is a market place that connects advisors to people who seek answers in life. So far, we have been featured in Android and iOS and are available in 4 languages.
The Market Manager entails the development of opportunities and process optimization of the current business with the goal to grow the Market.
What you do
- Analyze data to build and maintain reports for performance monitoring
- Recruit and review Advisors for the assigned Market
- Research and identify market trends and competitors for current and future product capabilities
- Responsible for pricing and payment process
- Develop plans to address issues, problems and opportunities to improve upon
- Ad-hoc crisis management
- Define objectives and work with the marketing team to initiate campaigns in mobile ads and CRM
- Identify and analyze acquisition channels for market growth
- Drafting / adaptation of copies & creatives for campaigns and internal documents
- Ensure that the demand of users is met with enough supply of the best possible quality
- Manage the Advisor community of the market
What you bring along
- 2+ years of experience in Business development / Marketing
- You are a data driven, proactive and reliable person with a creative and strategic approach
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords
- Good understanding of mobile marketing and content techniques, and business KPIs (LTV, ROI, CAC)
- A strong entrepreneurial mind-set – you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away, you get it done
- A BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent on-the-job analytical experience
- You are an expert in Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian (native speaker level) and speak fluent English
Location & Benefits
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks.
What you get on top
- Success and Security: Join a successful company with proven business acumen; enjoy the long-term perspectives of an unlimited contract.
- Personal growth opportunity: Progress drives human beings – we at adviqo understand the need of consistent further development and offer tailored trainings and career paths to each employee.
- A sound mind in a sound body: Work well, work healthy – yoga & back training, sponsoring of sports events, daily fruits, work-life balance (flexible working hours and family-friendly) we make sure to provide the best work environment.
- Fun at work: Enjoy the unique flair of a start-up mindset in a mature company, dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and nice after work culture.