Market Research Analyst Europe // TechStyle
TechStyle Fashion Group is currently seeking a passionate Market Research Analyst Europe.
How Do You Fit In?
We are looking for an experienced and passionate super-star to join the Member Insights team at Techstyle Europe. The position will be located in Berlin, Germany.
The Member Insights group is the critical link between our members and our business. At TechStyle we are passionate about meeting and interacting with our members and potential members face-to-face. The Market Research Analyst will assist in the development and execution of all strategic analyses and in-person events designed to understand our members, with the goal of collecting actionable feedback that the business can use. This individual will help drive all market research efforts to better understand potential members and to identify areas of growth/adjacencies. This person should be able to structure and drive analyses and subsequently synthesize findings into concise presentations and executive-level summaries. He/she should be an extremely quick learner with an analytical mind and a “get-it-done”, execution-focused mentality. Ideally, this person has a background in driving both the quantitative and qualitative aspects of the research process and has strong analytical and project management skills.
- Design, coordinate and execute strategic qualitative and quantitative research projects which include assisting in the development and writing of questionnaires, discussion guides and other research instruments
- Master programming of questionnaires using survey distribution software such as Survey Monkey
- Work with research suppliers, planning and fielding primary research projects involving online surveys, qualitative techniques, and other research methods
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative research data results including pulling data and proofing data tables accurately
- Create research presentation decks and develop story-driven reports
- Provide thought leadership in applying a range of research techniques to business challenges
- Interface directly with key internal stakeholders and senior leadership to make recommendations grounded in consumer knowledge and guided by a broader understanding of the business
- Identify and implement new and innovative research techniques to address business needs
- Stay ahead of consumer, market, and category trends and communicate these internally
- Assist in the development and execution of all high-touch, in-person events with our customers
- Drive new and existing initiatives to improve overall member experience (e.g. product seeding)
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses on our membership base as required
This position will report to Sr. Director Strategy and Business Operations Europe and will be located in Berlin, Germany.
- 2-4 years of consumer research / understanding of primary research, especially with a top market research firm or corporate insights team
- Experience in leading and executing research projects for both qualitative and quantitative research across a range of research techniques
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and work effectively with brand partners, outside research vendors, and within the Member Insights team
- Be detail oriented without sacrificing a broad strategic perspective
- Strong analytical skills (a statistical qualification is not required, but comfort with data analysis is essential)
- Experience with a statistical based software program (SPSS, SaaS, Stata, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Focused, organized, results-oriented individual with excellent time-management skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree required
Qualified Candidates will be asked to complete a short test comprised of Excel and PPT knowledge as well as basic research analysis
Additional Preferred Experience (will be a plus):
- Knowledge and passion for fashion
- Knowledge and passion for technology space
- Experience with membership/subscription services
- Experience with SQL
Why Work for Us?
TechStyle Fashion Group gives professionals across the globe access to a career they want at a company they’re passionate about. We love fashion! Through our curated approach, TechStyle Brands (Savage X Fenty, Fabletics, JustFab, ShoeDazzle & FabKids) reaches over 4 million VIP members worldwide – giving our customers access to on-trend fashions at a price they love.
What Are Our Core Values?
We believe living these 7 cornerstones will make us successful:
Be Passionate: Love your craft, contribute your ideas, foster debate, take initiative, our members feel this come through everything we do.
Be Great at Your Job: Demonstrate the specific areas of technical excellence appropriate to your level and role, contribute relevant developments from your field to keep us cutting edge, share knowledge, and teach others
Be Entrepreneurial and Accountable: Make responsible decisions as if it were your own business, continually improve how we work and what we offer, follow-through on deliverables, proactively managing expectations, hold others to a high standard, minimize bureaucracy, respond effectively to change, challenges and the pace of our business, take ownership for our success, keep our members in mind.
Do the Right Work: Manage your tasks to meet your deliverables, organize your time so you can succeed, understand how your work impacts the business, think strategically to solve the right problems, proactively raise questions and issues that need attention, prioritize the most important work to help us achieve our goals.
Be a Team Player: Pitch in when needed, listen to others’ concerns, identify dependencies within and across teams, be aware of your impact, keep others informed, collaborate effectively to ensure collective success.
Learn and Grow: Stretch and challenge yourself to keep learning, ask for help, apply feedback, look for where you can improve, keep developing in your role, continually increase your contribution to results.
Let’s Not Take Ourselves Too Seriously: Work hard, but keep it fun and light-hearted, no ego, make this a great place for each other, be yourself, inspire others’ best, help us not take ourselves too seriously, have a positive and constructive attitude.
Find out more