Office Assistant & Receptionist (m/f/d)
Would you like to use your skills to help 200 million non-academic talent across Europe to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the Heyvolution!
We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity. With more than 2’500 employers and a team of 200+ HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past.
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: Taking full ownership of running the (front) office operations and thereby having a direct impact on all Heyjobs HeyJobs team productivity & happiness. Together with the people team, you are responsible for creating an outstanding Employee Experience for all employees whole we scale and internationalize.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated in all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and direct positive impact on society – a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer
- Diverse Team: English is our working language and our team members come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. Amongst our team are 32+ different nationalities and 45% women both overall and 50% in leadership roles
- Secure Job: Over 2’500 customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: Hybrid working mode with 2 flexible days remote per week and 3 weeks work from anywhere
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, 500€ annual learning budget, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years), free seasonal flu (and COVID) vaccination, German classes, 6 free Mental Health coachings per year and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, Sennheiser headsets, Air-conditioned rooms, etc
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You shape a strong culture, high employee engagement and great performance, smooth day-to-day office operations that do not distrupt a productive work environment
- You will be in charge of our reception area, ensure all visitors’ requirements are met continuously keeping the office “customer Ready” representing HeyJobs & its team at its best at all times.
- Being the first contact person, face & heart of HeyJobs you ensure a positive first impression of the company for employees and visitors, including greetings and hospitality.
- You will be responsible for all workflows related to office supplies, Mail management and purchases, ensuring that everyone has what they need to be successful.
- As coordination genius, you take care of coordinating internal and external appointments, deliveries as well as our travel management so that the team always gets to where it is needed.
- You work closely with other members of the People team on onboarding and offboarding tasks for incoming and outgoing employees, including welcome packages to new joiners and Key management.
- You support the office Management Team during holiday covers and other impactful projects
- You take care of daily operational questions from staff, visitors and vendors and daily troubleshooting to support the team
🤝 What sets you up for success
- You have experience preferably within Office Management, Receptionist, or Assistant
- Excellent Communication Skills (preferred in English and German being able to interact with people from all areas of the business and external suppliers
- You are a customer service star – no requests are bothersome to you
- You are friendly and team focussed, approachable and enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment alongside international colleagues
- You have excellent communication skills, able to interact with people internal and external, and love making them feel comfortable and happy
- You are passionate about the workplace experience, with an eye for detail
- You are a critical thinker and problem solver who anticipates needs
- You have good (self)management skills, work structured and have a can-do-attitude
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this.