Office Coordinator & Team Assistant (Maternity cover; Part-time)
As a leading mobile games developer, our vision is to make premium entertainment games that are an enduring part of our players’ lives. We combine the best creative talent in the world with our proprietary tech platform to create the deepest, richest, and most engaging mobile entertainment experiences.
We’re on the hunt for innovative talents who consider themselves dynamic, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Founded in 2016, the Berlin studio has launched two successful games: Mahjong City Tours and Solitaire Showtime. We are looking for individuals who take ownership, want to have an impact in our team and the lives or our players, and enjoy working on a small local team with ties to our central and other distributed teams.
This is a part-time limited contract (maternity cover) to join Jam City Germany in Berlin until December 2022.
We’re looking for a highly organized Office Coordinator & Team Assistant who enjoys working with different teams, manages initiatives autonomously, and takes ownership. In this role, you will use your communication skills and proactivity when dealing with internal and external stakeholders. You will enjoy working in this position if you have an eye for improvements and like to maintain a nice workplace for our Jam Citizens.
- Maintain office shared spaces making sure they are stocked, clean, and functioning.
- Be the point of contact for visitors and external vendors such as Facility Management, Inventory, Refreshments, Cleaning, etc.
- Acts as the day-to-day contact for all employee office needs.
- Own the organisation and execution of monthly (online) team events.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Document management (creating a document management system, printing, storing, collecting signatures).
- Support our internal Finance Team and external office with invoice management (forwarding invoices, reimbursement expenses).
- Travel Management (bookings, monitoring guidelines and policies, invoices, processing payments and expenses).
- HR Ops support (First level support with employees’ request, creation of documents, keeping policies, guidelines, and studio intranet up-to-date).
- Proven experience working in a similar role that required organization and prioritization of multiple tasks.
- Focus on providing excellent support to create a great employee and workplace experience.
- Proactive attitude and experience improving existing processes and routines.
- Fluency (written & verbal) in German and English.
- Familiarity with common IT Tools (Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive).
OUR COMMITMENT TO EQUITY, DIVERSITY, & INCLUSION
We believe in creating games that unite people across the world and that showcase our commitment to providing an environment that is both inclusive and diverse for our players and employees. We strive to create a workforce that is reflective of our global player community as we know that we are stronger and better when we play together. To help promote an inclusive culture, we celebrate the visible and invisible diversity of our Jam Citizens through initiatives including Employee Resource Groups, cultural events, trainings, speaker series, and more.
ABOUT JAM CITY
Jam City is an award-winning mobile entertainment studio providing unique and deeply engaging games that appeal to a broad, global audience.
Led by CEO Chris DeWolfe, former MySpace co-founder and CEO, and COO Josh Yguado, former 20th Century Fox executive, Jam City is the creative powerhouse behind some of the highest-grossing and most enduring mobile games. Jam City’s global franchise Cookie Jam has generated more than half a billion dollars, and Panda Pop has more than 120 million downloads to date.
The company also is the go-to studio for Hollywood, having developed immersive, narrative-rich mobile games around iconic entertainment brands. The company’s popular RPG game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery was the #1 game in more than 40 countries at its launch in April 2018.
Jam City has nine studios located in Los Angeles (HQ), Berlin, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Burbank, Cedar Falls, San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto.