Office Manager Part-Time (m/f/d) // flyiin
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Office Manager to join our adventure. You will organize and coordinate the day-to-day activities in our office to ensure fun and engagement in an effective, efficient and safe environment. You work independently with little or no supervision and you are exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing startup team. You alongside the Head of People & Operations will work together to make flyiin a great place to work at!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Be the friendly face welcoming our guests and answering the phone
- Manage and maintain all office needs such as supplies, hardware, equipment and the relationship with suppliers, cleaning staff, janitor etc and ensure all items are invoiced, filed and paid on time.
- Plan, organize and manage team events, lunches, parties
- Support the team with organizational tasks and travel arrangements
- Support the Head of People & Operations in a variety of areas from employee relocations, onboarding and offboarding, as well as with additional administrative tasks as needed
- Help our international team-members to find their way through everyday life in Germany, including translations, phone calls or general questions
- Ensure mail and packages is managed and delivered in an organized fashion
- Support in finding new office space and planning and managing move
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
- 2+ years proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Experience in working in a tech startup and are not new to agile and fast paced environments
- You have a hands-on mentality, work in a proactive, structured and solution-oriented way
- Great at multitasking and prioritizing projects and tasks
- Solid working knowledge with Google for Business (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Form), Slack, Monday.com etc.
- Great social intelligence, interpersonal skills and empathy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Positive, outgoing and a strong team player. No job is too big or small and you enjoy taking on and learning new things.
HOW YOU CAN STAND OUT
You’ll reach the top of the list if in addition to the above:
- Your passion for office management completes your profile
- You are able to identify and define needed office management processes and tools
- You are a fine negotiator and likes trying to get the best deals out of vendors
- You enjoy writing material that will enable our various teams to be fully aligned
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AT FLYIIN (FOR NOW)
- The opportunity to join a company at its origin stage, which will grow fast
- The chance to work with very enthusiastic and experienced people from different parts of the world with different professional backgrounds who all share the strong desire to shake a whole (and huge) market up
- The option to home office one day a week
- Regular “Knowledge sessions” on topics such as online travel, airlines, technology and digital products
- A competitive salary and a training and development budget of €2000 per year
- Work and live in Berlin! It is one of the most creative, culturally diverse and affordable cities in the world
- Your daily dose of coffee, beverages, fresh fruits, snacks… and of course Friday beers
… and more as our business and results grow.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If this is the kind of adventure you would like to take part in, and the type of job that you’ve always been looking for, please send your application, including your CV and any additional material relevant for your application, earliest possible start date and salary expectations to https://flyiin-jobs.personio.de/job/145676