Office Manager // Clue
Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC-backed startup based in Berlin helping over 10 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced, passionate Office Manager who can bring a positive and fun attitude to the office. You will be responsible for a variety of projects, from keeping the office well-stocked and organised, to planning company offsites for the entire team- so an ability to multitask is key!
- Create a fun, positive, and safe working place
- Maintain a high standard of organisation in the office
- Facilitate necessary repairs and build outs in the office
- Organise two company offsites a year
- Vendor management (cleaners, repairs, electricians etc)
- Welcome guests, answer the door, and accept mail
- Coordinate on-boarding for new hires (processing visa applications sometimes included)
- Manage perks & benefits that pertain to the office (massages, yoga)
- Work closely with other teams to ensure alignment on employee experience (HR, finance)
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Seating plan management
- Management of internal wiki (confluence)
- Maintain all office supplies (stationary, appliances, food, drinks)
- Manage travel at Clue
- Organise celebrations (birthdays, work anniversaries, company milestones)
- Write and publish our bi-weekly internal Cluesletter
- Proven 1-2 years of experience as an Office Manager or similar role
- You are able to multitask a variety of projects, and pay attention to the details – all while keeping a positive attitude!
- Excellent organization, coordination and prioritization skills
- A creative attitude towards problem solving
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude, requiring little guidance
- Excellent writing & communication skills in English and German
- Software skills: you are an expert in Google Apps, and productivity applications, and quick to learn how to master other applications
- Experience with visa applications is a plus
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga and personal trainer sessions, a free on-site therapist and low-cost massages in the office
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget and subsidized German lessons at work
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.