Office Manager *
Do you thrive on putting your organization talents to work on varied tasks? At GameDuell you can work independently to help shape the work environment. Your warm, friendly, welcoming, and calm manner enables you to act as an important communication interface and to maintain an overview of all tasks. The Office Management team is looking forward to your support!
Be part of one of the leading cross platform games communities with over 130 million members worldwide and with over 70 games on our website, on social networks, and on mobile devices. Here you will find a creative environment where cultural variety and teamwork are valued and encouraged!
- Managing the day-to-day office tasks and acting as a main point of contact for external partners, visitors, and team members
- Assignment and coordination of external service providers and suppliers
- Receiving, forwarding, and returning telephone calls and emails
- Facility Management: organization and coordination of all necessary office maintenance
- Handling deliveries and running errands, when necessary
- Monitoring and conducting regular checks of the office inventory, beverages, and food/fruit deliveries
- Researching offers, preparing decision proposals, making purchases, and travel booking
- Supporting the organization of internal courses and classes
What we expect
- Completed training in either the commercial or hotel sectors (or similar)
- First professional experience in office management or reception
- You have an open and friendly demeanor and are particularly service-oriented
- You are reliable and driven, with a strong desire to get things done and a willingness to take initiative when things are unclear
- You have a structured way of working and the ability to cope with competing priorities and deadlines
- You work independently and solution-oriented
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You are a confident user of MS Office
- Flexibility regarding the working times (shifts during the office hours 08:00-18:00)
What we offer
- Work with us in a fast-growing company in an exciting and forward-looking industry
- Many fun events (e.g. Halloween party, ping pong tournament)
- Exciting tasks beyond the daily routine
- Independent work in an open-minded and international team
- One of the best working spaces in Berlin: our office in Mitte between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße! Includes free soft drinks, fruit, pool table, table tennis, game events, sports courses, a sunny rooftop terrace, and much more!
- Starting immediately
We look forward to receiving your application, including possible starting date. Please send your application as PDF via e-mail to Cathleen Schumann (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line ‘Office Manager’.
Please note that applications sent by post will not be processed and cannot be returned.
* GameDuell is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices. Any terms referring to people are valid for all genders whether male, female, or diverse.