Office Manager- Part Time
Trifacta, the pioneer in data transformation, significantly enhances the value of an enterprise’s data by enabling users to easily transform raw, complex data into clean and structured inputs for analysis. Leveraging decades of innovative work in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning, Trifacta’s unique Predictive Interaction technology creates a bidirectional partnership between user and machine, with each component learning from the other and becoming smarter through use. Trifacta is a fast-growing startup with a small team of passionate people who are building a high-impact software company and having fun while doing so. This is a great opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a hot startup with a well-established team, learn what it takes to build a successful business, and have a meaningful impact on the company and its culture.
As our Office Manager, you will have an opportunity to help drive the cultural and social agenda of the company in addition to managing the day-to-day operations of the office. You will play a large role in making Trifacta a collaborative and fun environment where people are excited to work.
On a day-to-day basis (15 – 20 hours per week), you will be supporting the administrative needs of the engineering and development team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team, and help support their growing needs.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mail – sending and receiving packages; scanning and sending relevant mail to the US office
- Organizing weekly team lunches
- Organizing team events (happy hours, team building, etc.)
- Liaising with building management for equipment and space needs
- Purchasing food and drinks for kitchen (upon the re-opening of the office)
- Purchasing employee gifts
- Setting up equipment (workstations etc.) for new hires
- Helping with general office needs as they arise
- Purchase local IT equipment
- Coordinate with SF IT to get new employees set up (accounts, VPN, etc)
- Fluent German and English language skills (Minimum C1 level)
- Experience working in a small office environment
- Experience scheduling meetings and small events
- Must be a self-starter and relatively self-managed
- Must have clear communication skills