Office Manager/ Team Assistant (m/f/x) // So1
You love to coordinate, plan, and work with a smart, driven, and international team? Are you passionate, outgoing and well-organised? Do you communicate equally well with international leaders as well as internal service providers? Then this position might be just for you!
SO1 is the leading artificial intelligence for retail.
We are building a revolutionary AI promotion platform based on machine learning and seamless retail integration. The SO1 Engine learns autonomously about individual consumer’s preferences and their willingness-to-pay, providing real-time targeting across various media channels in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with leading retailers in Europe and North America, SO1 has proven its superior ability to serve up the right offers to consumers while at the same time maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors with 8-figure investments and continues to focus on building the best AI for retail.
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one. This role encompasses the tasks of Office Management and Team Assistance. As Office Manager and Team Assistant you will:
- Be the first point of contact for internal and external enquiries
- Have a great sense for hospitality and create a positive atmosphere at the office
- Make sure the team is happy and everyone has the resources that they need to excel
- Assist the team and executives in their daily business including travel organisation
- Coordinate internal suppliers and service providers
- Organise regular team events and prepare/coordinate meetings
- Be responsible for the security of the office
- Support the finance team by collecting invoices and aiding in the payroll process
- Work with the management board to create the reimbursement of expenses
- Onboard and offboard employees, including the contract drafting and the coordination of Visas and Blue Cards
You are a great communicator with attention to detail and experience as Office Manager.
- Hands-on experience in Office Management in demanding job environments
- A friendly and confident approach
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Problem-solving skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- A sense of task ownership and willingness to use own initiative
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one together with:
- a revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need,
- a highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth,
- freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future,
- above-average salary,
- possible stock options after you have proven your impact,
- a job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resumé and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.